Chpater 13

Jack's POV
1 month later...

"Did you go visit Dani today?" JJ asks me. He should know the answer is yes. I've been going to see her everyday. Sometimes I even skip school just to be by her side. No, Dani hasn't woken up yet. Its been really hard for me. The boys, Brianna and Nicole, and Dani's mom, have been coming to see her as well. I think besides Dani's mom, I've cried the most. I'm still crying. I don't think I'll stop until she wakes up.

Today is Sunday. JJ, Cameron, Nash, Sammy, Taylor, Matt, Carter, Brianna, Nicole, Dani's mom, and I are going down to the hospital today to see Dani. We're all just gonna hang out with her, and talk to her.

____________________________________________

Dani's POV

I feel like I've been dreaming forever. I really just want to move my body, but I can't. Something is stopping me.
What's stopping me?
I hear this familiar voice everyday. I just don't know who it is. I hear other voices too, but I still don't recognize them. I recognize one voice, and that's my mom. All the other voices are strangers.
Damn it!!!
Just wake up!
Wake up!
Wake up!
Move!
Get up!
Say something!
Open your eyes!
At the sound of that, my eyes slowly began to become lighter, and them I'm blinded by this white light.

I'm up

Jack's POV

"So Dani, the playoffs are coming up in three weeks." I smile at her sleeping body.