Chapter 22

Dani's POV

"C'mon babe." Jack begs as he kisses my lower stomach. Jack has been talking about sex non-stop. Sure, we go down on each other from time to time, but I don't think I'm ready for that.

"Jack." I giggle when he runs his hands up my sides.

"When are we gonna get back together?" He asks sitting up.

Now that's one thing I haven't been thinking about. Are we getting back together?

I put my head down. "I don't know." I tell him lifting my head again. "Play your cards right." I smile.

"I've been eating your pussy for how long?" He jokes.

"And I've been sucking your dick for how long?" I counter attack smiling.

"Shut up." He laughs. "Let me take you out." He tells me.

"Yeah, okay." I say without thinking it through.

"Okay, but first." He says then kisses me sloppily.

____________________________________________

Jacks POV

Yes! I'm so happy she decided to go out with me. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend again, and hopefully we'll have sex. I don't wanna have sex with her just to have sex. I wanna show her how much I love her. For god sakes, my mouth is sore from, well you know, and I'm pretty sure her mouth is too.

"You got any plans tonight?" Jj asks plopping down on the couch beside me.

I nod my head yes. "Dani and I are going out." I tell him.

"Are you gonna ask her?" He asks me.

"Of course. Then.." I turn to him and whisper in his ear. "We're gonna have sex." I pull away and see JJ with wide eyes.

"Bro, you know if you do, there's no going back. You're gonna be her first and you can't fuck her over. If you do, you'll be so dead." JJ tells me as if its a matter of life and death.

"Dude, I know." I sing to him. "I love her man.".

Soon all the boys come in and sit with us.

"Dude, is Thursday!" Matt yells.

"We know." Cameron, Taylor, Sammy, Nash, JJ, and I say in unison.

"That means its throwback time!" He yells. Matt invented this throwback thing so on every Thursday, we talk about the past.

"Okok, I'll go first." Taylor stands up. He pulls out his wallet and shows us a picture.

"Holy shit." I say slowly. That's from when Taylor had braces.

"Throwback to when I had my braces." Him and everyone else laughs at how funny Taylor looked. "Look at me now." Taylor does a gangster pose, and smiles wide.

"Okok, I'll go." Sammy smiles. "But this one isn't about me.". Everyone furrows their eyebrows in confusion. What the hell is this boy up to?

"Throwback to when......Jack and Dani hated each others guts." He laughs and everyone else does too.

"Throwback to when I fucked the shit outta her." I lie. Everyone's breath hitch in their throats.

"You fucked her?" Cameron asks with awe in his voice.

"Damn right." I smile.

"My man." JJ says, even though he knows I'm lying. Him and I dap each others hands.

"Bro!" Nash yells. "How was it?" He whispers.

"It was so fucking good." I smile as I close my eyes and lean back on the couch.

"How did it go?" Nash asks again.

"Damn Nash, nosey ass." Sammy laughs.

"Nah, I don't care." These are my best dudes, I know they'll never go back and tell Dani what I told them. "So you know for the past couple of weeks Dani and I have been pleasing each other, and not with our private areas, if you know what I mean." I laugh.

Nash and Sammy bumps fists, not taking their eyes off me. "So one day, we were both really horny, we went up to my room, and I just went to tagging her ass." I bite my lip. "I made her cum 14 times before, and that was with my mouth alone." I truthfully tell them that last part.

"How many times for you?" Cameron smiles.

"10." I lie.

____________________________________________
Dani's POV

I'm so fucking furious right now. Nicole told me that she overheard Jack telling the guys about what we do upstairs. Most of it was a bold ass lie!

"Jack!" I yell to him. Jack arrives at my room, and closes the door behind him.

"What's up?" He asks.

"10 times?" I ask.

Jack looks at me with confusion.

"Tagging her ass?" I say, which should help with his clouded memory.

Jacks face goes from confusion to fear.

"Dani, I was joking." He laughs.

"I didn't find it funny! " I yell at him.

"Who told you that stuff?" He asks.

"Why do you care?" I retort.

"Was it one of the guys?" He ask walking quickly to the door.

"Nicole over heard y'all talking." I say stopping him. "Why did you say all those things?" I say on the verge of tears.

"I was just kidding. You know I love you. Look, I'll go down there and tell the guys I was lying, I swear." He promises.

"You better." I smile. "Or you'll never get any." I say reffering to sex.

"Okok, I promise. I'll do it right now." Jack quickly kisses me and rushes out of the room.

I sneak downstairs to see what Jack really says.

"Guys?" He calls. Soon enough, all boys join in the kitchen. "Okay then truth is that Dani and I have never had sex. I made up the whole thing." Jack says honestly, which makes me smile.

"About everything?" Sammy says with a look of sadness on his face.

Jack closes his eyes and nods his head. "Except, the 14 times and the mouth thing." He whispers.

"Jack!" I say sternly, coming from behind the wall.

"Okok." Jack says, but nods his head and pretends to slice his throat.

"OK fine, we did do that, but all that other shit was a lie." I say coming up to Jack and lightly pushing him.

"Told ya." He comments slyly.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"We still in, I mean on for tonight?" He says pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes." I say put of breath. "Now please let me go." He hugs me a little bit longer then let's me go.

____________________________________________

"Jack where are we going?" I ask him as he he opens my door for me.

"A place." He answers slickly.

Jack loves to play games. "Jaack." I whine.

"Noooo." He mocks me.

I huff then sit back in my seat. "Fine." I say with puppy dog eyes.

The rest of the drive to wherever is silent. The only sounds are the passing cars, the radio, and Jacks light breathing.

Soon we pull into a......

Short chapter but whatever.
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!