Chapter 24

Dani's POV

"Its the party of the summer!" I yelled as Nicole and I ran through the house.

Were are all throwing the biggest party at the summer house tonight. We've been sending out invitations for over a week now. We sent them by hand, email, text, and twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, Kik, and many others. I mean, like what other ways can we send this thing.

We've decided to have a pool/ house/ costume party. Come as you are, or come as someone you aren't. Its only 6 o'clock right now. There are balloons, beach balls, streamers, confetti, and pool toys all over the house. We have 5 big tables of food, 6 tables of liquor, BYOW table, a turn table inside and on the back by the pool, and we have lights that bring out Neon colors, we have even have a guestroom for sexual activities. Were striving to make this a Project X party and even bigger.

"What bikini are you wearing?" Nicole asks me.

"My yellow, green, pink, and blue neon bikini." I answer.

"OK cool, I'll wear mine too so we can match." She giggles.

"OK, yeah."

.

.

.

.

"Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!!!!!!" Strangers chant to Nicole.

This party is crazy. There are well over 300 people here. The two pools in the back are filled, the patio is filled, the whole house is full, except for our rooms which we locked up, the front, side, and back yards are full of people, we even have bouncy houses. The streets are full of people. The liquor is coming just as much as its disappearing. The weed is just overbearing to smell anymore. I haven't seen any of my roommates at all. The cops have been called at least 3 times, and we don't even have close neighbors.

People are dressed in all types of costumes, different colored bikini's, some just have on regular clothes, and some don't even have on clothes.

"Whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!" I yell as I slide down a long slide into the pool. I make a big plash. "Yeah." I shout when I come up for water, instantly receiving cheers from people.

I get out of the pool and decide to go search for Jack. I push my way through the dancing people and make it upstairs. Damm, upstairs is packed.

The boom of the music in my ears and the smell of weed devouring me makes head pound, but its all so fun.

"Jack!" I call out as lound as I can.

Next thing I know, I get pushed into a wall. I feel a pair of lips on my neck, and hands in my hips. "Jack!" I squel in excitement. I turn around and cling onto his bare chest. "Where were you baby!?" I looking into his eyes.

Jack leans down into my ear. "I was looking for you!" He yells back. "This party is the shit!" He yells, which makes people around us go insane.

Jack laughs. "God I love you." He leans down and sloppily kisses me. I would say that he's drunk, but I don't smell liquor on his breath. I would say that he's high, but his eyes don't show it. Then again, the party lights are flickering on and off. I hug Jack as I dance to the music. "I love you too baby.

"There's a fucking fire!" I hear someone shout. Jack and I look at each other, then dash downstairs.

Whoever the person was were right. There's a huge ass fire in out front yard.

"Ahh!" I yell in excitement. Even though its terrifying, its still exciting.

"I'm gonna go get a hose." Jack runs around back.

I try throwing some water on it, but it seems to make the fire grow. Meanwhile, there are idiots hopping around the fire acting silly. What kind of water is this?

"Ciroc!" I yell.

"Watch out baby!" Jack yells. He points the hose towards the flames, and its smothers the fire.

"Awwwww." Some people complain when the fire is completely out.

"Idiots" I grumble.

Jack and I head back inside and upstairs. We go into an empty room.

"Babe." I laugh as I fall into his open arms.

"I love you." Jack mumbles into my neck.

"Yeah, I know." I giggle.

"That's why I think that we should get married. We should run away together, get married, and start a family of our own. We should move to Florida, get a house, and just be together." He explains. Something tells me that Jacks just being silly and something else tells me he's dead ass serious. But I don't really care, at this point I'll do anything for Jack.