Chapter 14

Dani's POV

Its been 2 weeks since I've been out of the hospital. I've just been hanging in my room every day. Everyonce in a while I get a call from those kids I met at the hospital. Well my friends I guess. I don't know when I'll be able to go back to school. I've gained like 5 pounds, so I guess that good. But I still can't fit all of my clothes, so I have to gain more. I'm at a size 4 now. I have to get to a size 7. All the guys at the hospital told me there names, including the two girls. There's Jack, the kid with the light blonde hair, and the one that was crying name is Jack too, and they've been best friends since like forever. The Asian kid's name is Carter, the kid with dirty blonde hair is named Matthew, the two brown haired and brown eyes boys were named Taylor and Cameron. And the other boy with brown hair and brown eyes is named Sammy. The two girls names were Brianna and Nicole. They are really pretty.

Damn, I'm really bored. I've been watching Netflix all day. Non stop episodes of one of my favorite show The Fosters. Gosh, I love this show. Jesus (Jake T. Austin) is such a hottie. He's came a long way from Wizards of Waverly Place. Anyways its been like this everyday. Sleep, Netflix, eat, sleep, Netflix again, the sleep again. It seems like heaven, but trust me, it isn't. It is at first, I'll admit, but after a while it gets pretty boring.

As I'm browsing through Netflix movies, I hear a knock at my bedroom door, followed by my mom opening the door.

"Honey, I'm off to work. I'll be home a little late, and if its too late I'll just sleep at your aunts house, okay." She says. My moms job is like and hour away, and my moms oldest sister lives close to her job, so sometimes she sleeps there.

"Okay, love you."

"I love you too. I'll just text you if I'm not gonna make it." She says then closes my door.

As soon as her car pulls off, I get on my phone. I look through my phone and look at the last contact I've called. Its Jack. The one with the dark, dark brown eyes that melts me when I look at them. He's really cute. He was also the guy that was crying that day at the hospital. I'm glad he lives next door.

"Hello? Jack?" I say after he answers.

"Oh, um, hi Dani. W-what are you doing?" He stutters. He sounds nervous. Maybe he's doing something. I look out mynside window. I see a girl leaving his house. She has on really short shorts, and a small top. "Ew." I say to myself as I look at her. I leave my window and flop down on my bed. "Yeah, do you wanna come over. Um kinda bored. I didn't know who else to call. I just saw in my phone that you're the most called person, so....." I ramble on.

"Oh. Yeah, definitely. I'll be there in 5 seconds." He says laughing.

"OK, seeya." I smile.

_________________________________

"So Dani, who was your first kiss?" Jack asks me. Jack and ordered us some pizza, and were in my room eating. Its like ten o'clock. I guess my moms gonna stay at my aunts.

"I'm not sure at the moment." I laugh. "But, I'm sure it'll come to me." I stuff a slice of pepperoni pizza in my mouth. God, I miss pizza so much.

"Oh shit. My bad, I forgot." He smiles shyly.

I laugh. "Its okay." After I finish the slice, I take the time to get serious. I want him to tell me what happened to me. Why was I in the hospital, why he cried when he saw me, why is he the most called and texted person on my contact list?

"Jack, can you tell me some things?" I ask him. Jack scoots closer to me.

"Anything." He says in a serious tone.