Chapter 12

Jack's POV

I broke her. I finally broke her. I've cheated on her, embarrassed her, hit her. Now I've drove her to the point of suicide. Am I that horrible of a person? To where I make a girl want to kill herself? Who am I? I love Dani, I really do. Seeing her....in a pool of her own blood, mentally and emotionally fucked me up. I still have blood all over my shirt, from when I craddled her somewhat lifeless body. I'm such a horrible person.

I haven't stopped crying since the ambulance picked Dani up. Haley, Dani's mom, had even stopped crying. So has Sammy, JJ, and Cameron. I'm the only one crying like a baby. We've been sitting in the waiting room for the longest. We have yet to be updated on Dani's condition. I really hope she turns out fine.

Cameron's POV

I can't believe that Dani tried to kill herself. She's been so happy all her life. Her happiness went away when she started messing around with Jack. He broke her heart so many times. I know he feels like complete shit right now, but this is kinda his fault. He did some fucked up stuff to her. She still even has the bruise on her face and arm from Jack. I'm sure her mom hasn't noticed, but she will. I really just want Dani to be okay. When she wakes up, I'm gonna give her the biggest hug ever.

____________________________________________

Jack's POV

"Mrs. Haley Scott?" A female doctor comes from the back, and stands in front of us.

"Yes?" She says frantically as she stands up.

"Can you please come with me?" She says.

"Can they come?" Mrs. Scott says motioning to us. The doctor nods her head. We all begin to walk down a long corridor.

"I'm Doctor Marnie." She begins. "I have good news and terrible news. The good news is that your daughter, Danielle, she came through. She's a fighter." Doctor Marnie smiles. We reach room number 135. The doctor opens the door slowly; revealing a sleeping Dani. God, I'm so thankful she's okay, but what's the bad news? We all gather in the room, then the doctor closes the door.

"The bad news is that, I don't know how to say this, but she's has lost a lot of blood, and she's gone into a induced coma." The doctor says with a serious face. My whole worl stops. So she's not waking up? I look over and see a tear fall from Haley's eyes. She stands over Dani and kisses her forehead as she strokes her hair. I sit down in a nearby chair as more tears began to blur my vision.

"Its all my fault." I cry to myself.

"Why is there a bruise on her face?" Dani's mom asks.

"Maybe it came from her getting hit, or falling." The doctor saves me. I really don't want her finding out that I hit Dani.

"How long before she wakes up?" Sammy asks. I can hear in his voice that he's on the verge of crying.

"Its could be a week, maybe 3, maybe months. It depends on how good her health improves." The doctor says as she looks as Dani.

"Oh my babygirl." I cry as I walk over to her. I know I look a mess right now. My red and black plaid flannel hanging off my shoulders, my white blood stained  shirt, my blood stained khaki's, and my red converse. I bend down next to her. "I love you Dani." I cry. I lean over a lightly kiss her blump pink lips. Man I miss her so much. "I love you so so much." I cry even more. "I'm so sorry." I whisper.

After visiting with Dani for a couple of more hours, I go home and take a shower. As I shower, Dani's blood runs off my body and into the drain.

"I'm washing Dani's blood of me." I tell myself. Its mentally fucking with me. I can't stop thinking about Dani. "She's gonna wake up. She has to. She will." I finally tell myself.

Sorry for the short chapter, but there's more to come, so please stay tuned.