Chapter 4

Dani's POV

When I got back to my room, Jack wasn't there. Thank god. I don't think I could have lasted another minute with that kid. Do I hate him like I always have, or do I like him? I am so confused right now. Maybe I should just let it be. I'm just gonna watch a couple of movies and chill. Maybe I'll stop thinking about the whole situation.

Nicole's POV

I know deep deep down inside that Dani doesn't want me to go to this party. But its okay. I'm not gonna do something so stupid, as to hookup with Jack Gilinsky. Even though he is hot. There are tons of people at this party, and tons of liquor. I float around the party to different groups. I don't know what kind of liquor this is, but its really getting to me.

"Hey Nicole, want some more?" My friend Josh, who happens to be the bartender, asks me.

"Sure, fill it up!" I shout to him over the loud music. I take the cup from Josh, and chug it down. Now I'm starting to get a little tipsy. I see Jack out of the corner of my eye, and I make my way towards him. He's also with Sammy, JJ, and Cameron.

"Hey Nicole. Enjoying yourself?" JJ asks with a smile. He knows that I'm kinda drunk.

"I'm having the best time." I slur. Well not really. I really want Dani to be here with me.

"Where's Dani?" I question Jack.

"She's home, where else?" He says back kinda rudely. But he looks so hot right now. Oh what the hell? I pull Jack by his collar and into a nearby room.

Jack's POV

As I look around the party, I see that Nicole is here. She looks kinda drunk too. I really wanna focus on the party, but my mind keeps drifting back to Dani. I knew I shouldn't have did what I did. I'm such an idiot. I wanna tell JJ, Sammy, and Cam, but I can't. They don't really like Dani. But the only reason they hate her is because I do. Dani has never done anything to them in her life, only me. Everyone knows our relationship.

"Hey look, here comes your girl." Sammy laughs as he nudges me. I look up and see Nicole stumbling towards me.

"Hey Nicole, enjoying yourself?" JJ asks Nicole. Why the hell is she over here? What could she possibly want?

"I'm having the best time." She slurs. Now don't get me wrong, Nicole is cute, but Dani is...beautiful. What the hell am I saying? I came out to this party to stop thinking about Dani, but she just finds a way to creep back into my head. Its insane, but I kinda like it.

"Where's Dani?" She questions me. She's her best friend, why wouldn't she know?

"She's home, where else?" God she's annoying, but she is Dani's best friend. I notice Nicole checking me out. She's just drunk and wants to fuck me, but I told Dani I wouldn't. Out of nowhere, Nicole grabs me by my shirt, and drags me into a nearby room.

As soon as the door closes, Nicole begans to sloppily kiss me. This is so disgusting, and it doesn't feel right. I push Nicole off me.

"Stop." I tell her between gritted teeth.

"Stop playing baby. You know you want to." She slurs. She's drunk as hell right now. "What? I saw you walking with Dani. Are you in love with her now?" She spats at me.

"Maybe." I say as I continue to push her off me. Wait? What!!?

"Oh I see." She laughs. Nicole unbottons my pants. She gets on her knees and grabs my dick. After taking a good look at it, she began to deep throat it. Even though its so wrong, it feels so good.

"Oh shit." I moan. Nicole begans to speed up. Wait, what the hell am I doing? Usually this stuff leads to sex, and I don't want it to go that far. Not just because Dani told me not to, but because Dani kinda means something to me. No matter how much Dani and I may hate each other, we're also pretty close. I push Nicole off me, zip my pants up, a storm out the house. This is not how I wanted the night to go. There's only one place I want to be.

Dani's POV

Every since Jack left, I've been trying to collect my thoughts together. Right now, I don't know how to feel about Jack. I mean, we've hated each other our whole lives, then out of nowhere, we're giving each other hickies in my bedroom. I am so messed up, but I know Jack is too. I've been trying to call Nicole, but she's hasn't answered. She hasn't replied to any of my texts either. Something tells me she's drunk.

"Damn it Nicks, why do you get yourself in these situations?" I say to myself, as I grab my keys. I have to go get her. I open my front door to find......Jack?

"Jack? What are you doing here?" I ask him. He steps inside my house with a look of guilt on his face. "Jack, what's wrong?". I take him and sit him down on the couch. What could have happened at that party? Is Nicole okay? Oh my god Nicole. "Is it Nicole?".

"She's really drunk and-"

"Oh my god I have to go get her." I turn away from Jack and make my way towards my car.

"No Dani, she's okay. She's just a little tipsy, but she's okay." Jack says quickly. Thank god.

"Oh, I thought she was drunk off her ass." I sigh. I'm so glad she's okay. I'm just about to say something to Jack, when my phone begins to vibrate in my pocket. "Hello? Nicole?" I ask.

"Can you come get me from Sammy's, I can't go home drunk like this." She slurs.

"I'm on my way." I tell her. "I have to go get Nicole from Sammy's, you wanna come?"

"Nah, um... I'll see you whenever." Jack smiles at me, and then run across the grass to his yard. Why was Jack even over here?

I drive as fast as I can to Sammy's. The party is still going on. Why would Jack leave his friends party early? Then come over to my house? I see Nicole sitting on the curb on the side of Sammy house.

"Get in!" I yell to her. She gets up and climbs into the back seat. Damn, she badly stinks of alcohol. "You stink bad." I laugh at her. She laughs a little too.

"I had a fun time. And Jack..." She trails off. Jack? What about Jack? Which Jack?

"What about Jack?" I ask. She better have not hooked up with Gilinsky.

"Jack and I hooked up." She cries. At first I think the cries are fake, but then they turn into chocked sobs. Why did she hook up with Jack? Now is definitely not the time.

"Look, I'm gonna drop you off at Brianna's alright. My mom is home and she might hear you." I lie. I just can't be near her right now.

When I home, I go straight to bed. Why am I thinking so hard about Jack? Why did Jack have sex with her? He said he wouldn't, and so did she. I know I shouldn't care about what happened between Jack and Nicole, but I do, and it scares the shit out of me.