Chapter 3: Meeting the Cast of Newsies

(A/N: For reference, the outfit above is what Abby wears through the day

(A/N: For reference, the outfit above is what Abby wears through the day.)

(Abby's P.O.V)

It's Friday, February 1st, 1991. Today, Christian, Amelia, and I are meeting the cast of a live-action Disney musical movie that we're doing called Newsies. Christian is the lead, Jack Kelly, and I'm Christian's love interest, Sarah Jacobs. I managed to get Amelia a role as an extra. I had Josephine one month early on January 6th. She has changed my and Christian's lives for the better. We had to take Josephine with us to the studio where we were meeting the cast since Mom couldn't stay at the hotel with her and had to be with us at the studio since we were minors and needed an adult with us. Dad couldn't come to watch her since he had taken Natasha to an audition for a new tv show. Amelia, Mom, Christian, and I had walked into the studio. Mom walked over to the other parents, while Christian, Amelia, and I walked over to a table and sat down.

"Why can't you give me one night of good sleep, Jo," I asked.
"She's a baby, darling. They all have odd sleep patterns until they are six months old. I read that in the book your mum had about raising a baby. I can't help it that you didn't read it with me," Christian told me as Amelia got up and walked over to a boy with curly hair.
"I guess Ami found someone to talk to," I said.
"That's good, I guess," Christian said.
"They look kinda cute together," I said.
"Not as cute as us though," Christian said.
"Fair point," I said while Amelia and the curly haired boy sat down across from Christian and me.

"So, David, this is my twin sister, Abby, and her boyfriend, Christian Bale. He's Jack Kelly in the movie, and she's Sarah Jacobs in the movie. And the baby is my adorable niece, Josephine. Guys, this is David Moscow," Amelia said.

"Hi," I said with a smile.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you Ariel in The Little Mermaid, Abby," David asked.
"Yes, I was," I answered.

"So you guys had a baby together? That's cool, yet very stupid," David said.
"I understand why you said it's stupid because Abby and I are teenagers, but how is it cool," Christian asked.
"Well, you both love each other so much that you both were willing to bring a baby into this awful world," David replied.
"I gues that makes sense," Christian said.

Then, Laynie and her husband, Max, who Christian and I met at my aunt's wedding, walked over to us and sat down.

"Hi. Abby, I didn't know you, Ami, and Christian had roles in the movie," Laynie said.
"Yep. I play Sarah Jacobs, who is Davey's sister and Jack Kelly's love interest. Christian plays Jack Kelly, and Ami is an extra," I said.

"So, Ami, I know you and Abby are twins. Is she your cousin? I mean, she looks kinda like you and Abby," David said.
"Yes, Laynie is my cousin," she answered.

"I'm Max Casella, and I play Racetrack," Max said.
"I'm David Moscow, and I play David Jacobs," the curly haired boy said.

"Is that the baby? She looks just like you, Abby, but with Christian's smile. She's very adorable," Max said.
"Thanks," I said.

"That's some cute baby," a guy said.
"Thanks," Christian said.
"I'm Dominic Lucero," the guy said.
"I'm Christian Bale. That's my girlfriend, Abby Larson," Christian said.

"What's her name," Dominic asked.
"Josephine. Christian, my family, and I call her Jo," I replied.
"That's a cute name," Dominic said.
"Thanks," I said with a smile.

The rest of the day was spent getting to know each other. Most of the boys wanted to hold Josephine, but the only people Christian and I let hold Josephine besides Mom and Amelia were David, Laynie, and Max.