Chapter 7: Seeing Old Friends

(Christian's P.O.V)

Almost a year had gone by. It was October 7th, 1994. In a little over twenty four hours, Abby and I will be married. I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of my life with her after being engaged for three years. The only reason why we waited so long to get married was that we were both filming movies at different times in 1992 and ended up filming Little Women together last year. Abby and I were in Louisville for the wedding. She and I had finished getting dressed and were currently trying to get ahold of the hyper three year old that is Josephine, so we could get her ready for dinner at a restaurant with David, Amelia, Natasha, Cynthia, Henry, and Cynthia's mother, Debbie, at a local Irish restaurant in Louisville called the Irish Rover. As Abby and I were about to leave the room to get Josephine, our three year old ran into the room holding a piece of paper.

"Mommy! Daddy! I drew a puppy on a rainbow," Josephine said while running into the guest room that Abby and I were staying in.
"That's a beautiful picture, ladybug, but your mummy and I need to get you dressed now since we're going out to dinner," I said.
"Okay, Daddy," Josephine said as she put down the drawing.

"Jo, lift up your arms please," Abby said as our daughter did what she was told.
"Mommy, why are you and Daddy getting married tomorrow," she asked as Abby put a red long sleeved shirt on her.
"Well, your daddy and I love each other so much that we want to spend the rest of our lives together," Abby answered while she helped Josephine put on a pair of jeans.
"Oh. Will I get married when I'm old like you and Daddy," Josephine asked.
"Yes, you will when you find the love of your life. Also, your Daddy and I are not old. We're both twenty years old. We're still very young," Abby replied.
"Oh," Josephine said.

"Are you guys ready to go," David asked while walking into the bedroom with Sebastian in his arms.
"Yes," I answered.

About forty five minutes later, we were at the restaurant and had gotten our food. Abby's grandmother, Debbie, kept asking us questions about the wedding. As we finished eating, a young woman and a young man, who looked exactly like Dominic, walked up to us.

"Oh my God! Tori! Dom," Abby said as she got up and hugged the woman and the man.
"Hey, Abby. I saw you, Ami, and your family and thought I was seeing things at first since I thought you were coming into town later on tonight for your wedding," the young woman said. 
"Well, my fiancé, Christian, and I decided to come a few days early. Ami and I wanted to show him and Ami's husband, David, some of our old haunts," Abby said.
"Well, I'm in town for your wedding, and I brought my boyfriend, Dominic, along with me to show him the city and because he said he knows you and your fiancé," the woman said.

"I wasn't lying about that, Tori. I met Abby and Christian when I did Newsies. I also met Ami and David while working on Newsies too," Dominic said.
"Oh," the woman said.

"Tori, that's my fiancé, Christian Bale. Christian, this is one of my oldest friends, Victoria Johnson. She's going to be a bridesmaid in our wedding," Abby said.

"It's nice to finally meet the person Abby wouldn't stop telling me about when we first met. It's also good to see you too, Dom," I said.

"You guys should seriously come over to my parents' house after you are done with dinner, so we can catch up," Victoria said.
"Sure. I don't see why not. Besides, I think my parents wouldn't mind catching up with your parents," Amelia said.