Chapter14:Black Flakes

~Third Person POV~

Internships ended and everyone went home. Y/N was carried home by Shinsou and the Medical staff since she was still unconscious. It's been 2 days and she still hasn't woken up.

On Monday, everyone knew that Y/N had 'caught' Stain and was ecstatic to ask her millions of questions but she was still nowhere in sight.

Bakugou was still worried but kept his mind away from stupid thoughts, he knew Y/N was strong and she wasn't gonna die that easily. The bell rang and not a single Wolf was seen, they're teacher came in the room and took attendance.

"Aizawa-Sensei? Where's Y/N?" Uraraka asked "Y/N is currently resting and hurt due to quirk overuse. That's all you need to know." Aizawa said and continued his lesson.

The lunch bell rang and Shinsou barged in the room looking a little worried "Shinsou-" "I can't find her!" Aizawa's words were cut off with Shinsou's outburst "Find who?" Aizawa asked, not wanting to jump into conclusions "Y/N! She just vanished!" Shinsou yelled out "What do you mean she Vanished?" Aizawa asked a little worried "She was just sleeping beside me then crystals started floating around then she just vanished!" Shinsou explained, the room went silent and everyone froze.

A knock was heard in the glass hallway, everyone went out the hallway and saw a winged hero, Hawks, he was holding a unconscious Wolf girl in his arms.

"Y/N!" They chorused, Aizawa,Shinsou,Izuku and Bakugou bolted to the grounds, Hawks flew down to them.

"Sorry to drop by unannounced....Y/N just appeared out of nowhere...." Hawks said "Where did you find her?" Aizawa asked "I was flying around the city then she just fell from the sky....I caught her just in time before she hit the ground..." Hawks explained as he passed Y/N to Shinsou "How did she get there?" Shinsou thought out loud and everyone shrugged, not knowing the reason.

After a few seconds of silence,well...after a few seconds of listening to Midoriya flipping pages in his notebook, the book made a thud as it fell on the ground,Midoriya slightly shivered and had a worried look on his face, he hesitantly approached Y/N "What is it Midoriya?" Aizawa asked "Y-Y/N...Shes...." Midoriya stuttered, he reached out a hand onto Y/N and he slightly pulled on her shirt, revealing the black crystal flakes on Y/N's collarbone that traveled up her neck and had a few on her cheek, Midoriya fell on the ground along with Bakugou.

Hawks picked up the notebook and read it out loud.

13 Years Old.
Crystal Flakes are due to Crystal Overuse, they pierce through my skin and it's painful. They have colors sometimes, primarily 4 colors. Blue,White,Red and Black.
Blue-Weakening and needing rest.
White-Rest and Care
Red-Emotionally Unstable
Black-Unstable Physically and Mentally.
(Black can be deadly.I may not ever wake up.)
Black Flakes only appear if another ranked wolf has me as their target. The flakes are harmless at first but they become really painful the longer they stay. It may also cause malfunctions. If they appear and I'm not conscious, the other Wolf might take control over me. WAKE ME UP.
-Y/N(Fangs)

Everyone went silent. Bakugou got up and started waking Y/N but she was still not waking up.

"Oi! Fangs!" He said as he shook her, soon the Midoriya and Shinsou joined him while Hawks and Aizawa stood by waiting for RG and the others.

Y/N wouldn't wake up, Bakugou pulled her into a hug, tears welling up "You made a promise." He whispered and in less than a second, Y/N gasped for air as if she was drowning "Y/N! Your Awake!" Shinsou exclaimed, she looked at the blonde that was currently burying his head in the crook of her neck "You fucking idiot. You scared everyone." He muttered and Y/N's eyes welled up but just rubbed his back while patting his head weakly.

Y/N was soon taken to RG's office and she stayed there for the rest of the day, some of the flakes disappeared but not fully, if she peeled them off, it would bleed and might leave wounds, it would hurt her too.

The next day, Y/N escaped from Shinsou and snuck into the classroom. She was resting her head on her desk since there weren't a lot of students yet except for Bakugou who was laying his head on his desk while he spent some quiet time with Y/N before she fell asleep and him just watching over her. How did she get there? Oh she teleported to Bakugou who brought her into the classroom even though she wasn't supposed to use her crystals.

"How did she disappear from you again?" Aizawa asked Shinsou out in the hall, Class1-A students were passing by "Y/N's missing again?" Denki asked "I just looked away for a second and she just disappeared...." Shinsou said "Who disappeared?" Momo asked as she passed by "Y/N." Denki said "Again?kero." Tsuyu said and Kirishima just nodded "Well-Uh....She isn't missing...." Jirou said as she slightly opened the door of the classroom "What do you mean?" Iida asked and she just pointed in the classroom where Y/N and Bakugou were spending quiet time and slowly drifting to sleep.

"Welp,guess we don't have to hunt her down..." Shinsou said "Someone is Targeting her tho..." Midoriya said and everyone looked at him "It did say Black Flakes will appear when another Wolf is targeting her...." He said "At least she's safe with us..." Uraraka said and everyone nodded "Don't stress her out..." Shinsou said and walked away as everyone went in the classroom.

Y/N soon woke up and it was exams that day. She had stock knowledge tho and that helped her, the day went by and she passed her test papers to get checked. Shinsou came in and gave Y/N piggyback rides since she is still healing and because Shinsou was the greatest brother in the world, Bakugou just carried her bag, they walked out of UA and picked up Kioshi from school who got jealous over the piggyback ride so Bakugou gave him one on the way home, they reached the house and put the two sleeping siblings on the couch, Bakugou then left after talking with Shinsou and Aizawa arrived home.

"We finally found you."
"We need you..."
"No.It's YOU who needs her."
"Stop acting like that L—-x."
"This will be your fault L—-a."
"We both NEED her."
"...."
"I need her for ——— and you said it yourself, You need her because she can——-."

Word Count:1136