Chapter 30:The US Quartet

{A/N}:
I forgot to say that Aizawa is only 29 in this Fanfic!

~Uraraka's POV~

Woah. Y/N came back smelling like smoke and she had a bit of black spots that smeared everywhere and a couple ice shards in her hair from fighting against Todoroki, the tip of her shirt was still on fair tho...

"Ah! Y/N! Your on fire!" Deku exclaimed and before anyone could react, Y/N was already drenched with water.... No one in our class manipulates Water?

"YOU JERK!" Y/N yelled out as she used her crystals to pry open the gym doors and the guy from Y/N's phone was standing there, she pulled him in "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" She exclaimed "To protect my Princess!" He cheered while smiling idiotically at her, not gonna lie, he looked hot and handsome....

"I told you to stay away." Y/N said in a low tone "Well I'm sorry dearest beloved, I cannot do that~" he said as he winked at her "Well thanks to you I'm soaked." She said "I'll fix that right up for you Love!" He remarked and gestured his index finger into a circular motion in the air and a towel came in and dried Y/N off.

"You are so dead."Y/N said as she placed her fist on his chest "Ohoho~ Is that a challenge?" He cooed "What if it was?" Y/N said in a tone I've never heard before "Then I'll kill you first." He said in a deadly tone while pulling Y/N closer to him "I'd like to see you try." Y/N responded "God I've missed you." He said while hugging Y/N tightly "I haven't." Y/N said "Don't Lie." He said and he lifted Y/N up with the swish of his finger.

"I'm not!" Y/N protested "LIES." He said and moved Y/N higher to the air "Tetsu!" She yelled "The truth Y/N, it'll be a shame to send you to space." He happily said "But I don't!" She protested "Oopppss!" He cooed as he moved her higher "Okay! Okay! Fine! I did!" She gave in "You did what?" He said as he moved her higher "I missed my stupid jerk that happens to be named Kuroo Tetsurou! CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ME DOWN NOW!" She yelled so loudly that I even felt the ground slightly shake.

"Pop!" He said and Y/N fell from 37 feet high "What the hell Tetsu!?" She screamed "That's all I wanted to hear Princess~" He said as he caught Y/N midair "Agh! Kill me already!" Y/N cursed while punching him in the chest "I would never do that!" He said while chuckling.

The two came down to the ground "Kuroo Tetsurou!" Someone yelled from the doors, Y/N turned around and saw a familiar winged girl. Geo Lyn; Hero Name: Aderyn meaning- Bird, 27 years old, Pro-Hero ever since she was 17 years old, Quirk:Black&White Wings and Weather Manipulation.

 Geo Lyn; Hero Name: Aderyn meaning- Bird, 27 years old, Pro-Hero ever since she was 17 years old, Quirk:Black&White Wings and Weather Manipulation

(I don't own the picture)

Geo's long silver hair was abit messy, her wings quickly puffed up  and charged full speed at Kuroo, Y/N used her crystals to escape their little fight. Geo blew a gust of wind upon Kuroo which he decided to fire back a whole bucket of water on her, it weighed on Geo's wings but she continued to blow Kuroo away, they were literally fighting.