Chapter27:Shatter Them

~Third Person POV~
Y/N woke up with absolutely no memory left. She didn't who she was or who anyone was. She walked downstairs where everyone was, everyone greeted her but she was confused.

"How much memories do you have?" Aizawa asked "Memories? Uhh... I have none..." Y/N said "It's just like she said... It's like she's been brainwashed..." Shinsou said "Who's 'She'?" Y/N asked "Stop asking questions. You'll be fine. Drink this." Todoroki said while handing her a bottle, she hesitated but still took it and drank it.

"What's...this? I don't feel so good..." Y/N mumbled before she fell to the floor and went unconscious, before anyone could question the unusual actions of the boys, Luna and the others wolves came in.

The wolves and the boys looked at each other and just nodded before Bakugou picked up Y/N and they left the dorm house.

After a few hours, everything was set, they were inside the gym, Y/N was in a glass dome, There were 3 types of crystals that Y/N had of her memories. A Red Crystal that contained all her bursts of emotions, A Yellow Crystal that had all her happiest memories and a Black Crystal that contained all her trauma, bad memories... All 3 of them make Y/N the girl she is....

There were 4 more glass domes that connects to Y/N's dome, each dome had one crystal and and one person inside except on glas dome that only contained a crystal.

"What would happen if she doesn't get one of her memories?" Artemis asked "Then her whole personality would be different." Lunar answered "What would her life be without her traumas then?" Lynx asked "Someone more happier." Bakugou said as he walked to one of the domes, the dome that had the black crystal in it.

Lunar went in the dome that had the yellow crystal and Artic went in the dome that had the Red crystal. Soon a shadowy figure appeared beside Y/N's unconscious body. It looked like a shadow version of Y/N, red glowing eyes and a grinning empty mouth, it truly looked horrible, the curse was truly a nightmare.

The shadow circled Y/N, trying to go back but without her having a clue of who she was, it can't recognize her.

Lyra gave the signal to open the hologram, Artemis threw the crystal hologram in the empty dome. It played Y/N's act, the hologram acted scared of the shadowy figure, the shadow recognized the hologram as the Y/N he was gonna kill, he got sucked in to the other tube but as soon as he appeared in there, the crystal trapped it.

"It's Trapped! Shatter Them Now!" Lyra commanded and the first one that shattered the crystal was Lunar, the memories passed through her and she caught a glimpse of Y/N's pure bliss before it went into the main dome where Y/N was, Artic had to freeze himself so he doesn't go Feral while Y/N's uncontrolled memories spiraled on him before it went back to Y/N.... The last crystal was with Bakugou, Y/N's traumas in one crystal.

Before Bakugou could shatter the crystal, Y/N regained consciousness, everyone froze as she sat up. She looked so innocent... her eyes were bright, she had a whole different aura surrounding her, everyone felt warm and carefree....

Y/N's curious eyes traveled around the room, they landed on Bakugou and she perked up, she got up and skipped closer to Bakugou's glass dome, she smiled widely, not a single hint of trauma traced on her face. Y/N waved at Bakugou excitedly "Kaachan!" Y/N exclaimed and this was a moment that made everyone's heart break with the hint of hesitation, regret and joy.

"Hey Fangs..." Bakugou greeted back "Eh? What are you doing there?" Y/N said "To keep you safe." He answered "Safe? From what? Life's been alright!" She exclaimed, the wolves started to tear up while the boys' eyes widened "ENOUGH!" Aizawa yelled "SHATTER IT KAACHAN!" Deku yelled, Y/N noticed the crystal "Kat? Why do they want you to shatter that? Isn't that my crystal?" Y/N asked "Are you happy?" Bakugou asked "I am but I feel something is missing... I can't control my quirk so I can't use it..." Y/N muttered "How can you accept it so easily?" He mumbled before he made the crystal explode, it turned into the smallest shards that circled him.

Bakugou caught a glimpse of every traumatic memory of Y/N, he felt the pain too, there were so many that at the time that they've all have successfully returned to Y/N, Bakugou was on all fours, he looked pale, tears threatened to fall, his breath hitched, he was shaking.

Y/N was on her knees, her chin up as her eyes glowed while the memory shards delivered the memories she lost...

As the glowing faded, Y/N fell on all fours. It was silent and everyone was frozen for a second before Y/N lifted her head and gasped for air as if she was drowning, she looked around and saw Bakugou in a dome, she quickly went to him, as she opened Bakugou's Dome, she saw the black shard pieces and she knew what it meant.

"Why did you shatter that crystal!? You could've shattered any of the two!" She said while hugging him "Are you looking down on me!?" Bakugou growled "No! I never wanted you to see those memories!" Y/N said while lightly punching his arm "They were cruel." He whispered, Y/N weakly got up, tears brimming her eyes "You should've never seen them!" She complained before she ran out of the gym.

"Y/N!" They all chorused but Y/N had already left the gym, they cleaned up the remaining small shards, Lunar took away the crystal that trapped the curse.

Y/N's memories were back....

Shatter Them.

Word Count:1005