Chapter33:Duplicate

~Y/N's POV~
I woke up, my body felt a little sore but nothing major, I slowly sit up, I look around and saw Amajiki-Senpai sleeping on the other bed. I remembered a piece of advice that I gave him...

I was walking past the gym around 7PM and he was training harshly so I went inside and talked to him... "This will always be a part of you so if you don't gain control over it, you might have difficulties..." I said while referring to his tentacles that he had a slight problem on...

Damn... I should really stop giving out advice that I can't even follow but this did help me, it gave me an ideas, a risky idea but I think it'll work. I got up and put my shoes on.

"Y/N!" Recovery Girl exclaimed as she pinched my ear and I just bend down due to her height and the pain "Ow! Ow! Ow! Obaasan! Itai!" I whined and she just scoffed "Didn't I tell you to be careful! You got injured today!" She scolded me and I just chuckled, she let go of my ear and I rubbed it "Gomen... Thank you and I love you Granny!" I chimed while walking out of the clinic, I checked the time and it was 6PM already.

There's still time, as soon as I got out of the school building, I changed into a wolf and ran to the gym "Sorry~" My uncontrollable wolf said in my head and I just rolled my eyes and ran to the gym, I got to the gym, it was empty so I built crystal walls around them walls so it will lessen the damage and this way, it'll be less dangerous.

I looked for my duplication crystal, I stumbled upon someone who had a duplication quirk and stored some in my crystal but since it's been awhile, it already lost its life so that's perfect, a duplicate of my body that my dangerous side can possess. "Oh?~ This is gonna be fun~" She cooed in my head and I just scoffed while I released my duplicate, it was soulless. I used another stored quirk to transfer the soul and it worked.

My ears were gone, my duplicate had wolf features while I only had my crystals. I was separated, I felt like a half of a whole. Since I wasn't a wolf right now, it's only right to call my duplicate "Wolfy".

The side effect of this was nose bleeding and migraines and fatigue and that is a consequence I'm willing to take. She was growling and looked feral but she seemed to not be in the mood to kill right now. I made a little knife out of my crystals and held it in my hands while Wolfy stared at me.

"I want you to control yourself." I demanded and she quirked her eye brow at me "If we succeed, We'll both be free and no more barriers." I said, it felt weird talking to myself but as long as this makes me a better hero, I have to do this. How Easier would my life would be without holding back.

"Either that or I'll lock you up and forget about you." I said as I pointed the knife at her neck and she just looked away, my wolf self wasn't good with words without me that's why we're halves of a whole, I set my gaze on her and she just nodded slightly. I grinned and twirled the knife to my direction and made a small cut on my finger, the horror in her eyes as she sensed blood.

I watched as she resisted the urge to attack me "Good." I said as I sent crystals at her and she clawed them in half "I'm doing okay..." I said and used my Knife and made another cut, this time on my palm and it was longer and it bled more, she was about to go feral but resisted the urge to attack me, I moved my hand closer and sent a lot of crystals and summoned Aylin.

Aylin had blood in her and even if she dies, as long as I'm alive, she'll just resurrect upon command. Wolfy shredded my crystals, I grinned proudly at myself, I took out some bandages and alcohol, I poured some alcohol on it, it stung abit as I wrapped the bandage around my bleeding hand, I know it could get infected but I'll tend to it later. I grabbed Aylin and placed her in a murdered state.

She was bleeding and was floating midair unconsciously since she was already dead, as the blood dripped of her, Wolfy began whimpering from resisting, I felt the head ache coming in but I set it aside, Aylin bled more and it drove me insane, She started to attack so I restored Aylin but the pool of blood was still on the floor, she was going on a rampage.

I knocked her over to the floor, she bowled and it made my crystals crack abit, if she gets hurt, it also reflects on me until her duplicate disappears. She is me...

I stabbed her, it hurt me too... for a minute before she disappeared and went back to me, the crystals had already cleaned up and it was alright now. I did this until 8PM... multiple times, I was covered in blood since I had to wrestle myself a couple times, my crystals healed and made me bleed. A tortuous cycle.

I was getting better at controlling myself... I was hurting myself and was also healing myself... For now... I could handle one bleeding person coming close to me without making my control waver... I stabbed myself more than 10 times and it was something I won't want to do every hour. I sighed and decided that this was my limit, my nose was bleeding and so was my lips and a couple injuries I got from battling myself, my head felt like it was going to tear apart, I have no idea how I'm still sane right now, my body was aching...

I took down my crystal walls, one wall was still standing with a couple cracks and the others had already collapsed earlier, this is what I call progress. I was tired. I walked back to the dorm room, everyone seemed tense in the living room but I paid no attention due to the fact that I looked like a mess, I wasn't feeling okay and I needed a shower, I'm a bloody mess right now.

"Good evening..." I greeted them as I walked past and went straight to my room, got some clothes and hopped in the shower, I finally washed away all the blood and sweat, I sat on the sink counter as I tended to my scars and injuries that I didn't get to heal correctly. I downed a pain killer and went downstairs wearing a random black shirt and white shorts.

I got some food and sluggishly ate my dinner. I felt an arm rest on my shoulder and I just hummed "Where have you been after you left the clinic?" Denki's voice said "Gym." I answered shortly as I finished my food and went to wash it but Uraraka took it from me, I was too tired to protest, I found Midoriya the closest to me right now so I just leaned on the broccoli person "Tired..." I mumbled...

~Bakugou's POV~
Damn Fangs.

We've been worried about her ever since Raccoon eyes and Shitty hair came back saying Y/N wasn't at the clinic when they came to visit so we were about to head out in search groups but Y/N just came in looking all bloody and tired.

She came back downstairs after a few minutes, she was wearing my missing shirt and some shorts as she ate some dinner, We were all gathered around her but she was too tired to even notice, Round Cheeks took Y/N's plate when she finished and Y/N leaned on Deku.

I clicked my tongue and lifted her up, she had already fallen asleep. There were so many parts of her that was covered in bandages. I took her upstairs, I went in her dorm and tucked her in. Fangs stopped me from leaving so I just slept beside her.

Stupid Fangs made us worry.

Word Count:1410