Chapter18:Camp

~Y/N's POV~
"Y/N-Chan~ Come on! We'll walk you home!" Denki said "Oh, uh, I'm actually gonna go somewhere else before I go home..." I said "And where's that Fangs?" Katsuki asked and I just stuck my tongue out "Oi!" He said while coming closer, probably to drag me home with them but then I got lifted up and got slung over someone's shoulder, The one and only Shoto.

(Without the Speech bubbles)

(I don't own the picture)

"She's got some Hero Stuff to attend to with my father." He stated "HAH!?" The whole class exclaimed "Endeavor has business with Y/N!?" Mina exclaimed and Shoto nodded and carried me over his shoulder "We have to go now. Goodbye, see you tomorrow." He said and walked off with me on his shoulder, I made a 'I'll call you' gesture to Katsuki before I entered the car.

After a long night at the Todoroki's, trying to cancel the engagement, trying to persuade stupid Enji that we are not marrying each other but still failed, I got a quick nap on the car ride back home, a good 20 minutes but still ended up in a nightmare, good thing that Shoto woke me up when we got near the house or probably because he got scared that I might go savage in the car with him, I got out the car and bid him goodbye before I snuck up to my room, it was already 3:00AM, I took a shower and probably fell asleep in the tub for an hour.

It's already 4:00AM, A lot of messages and missed calls from Katsuki.....

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝-

I sighed and texted him a good morning and apology with an excuse so he won't beat my ass that much, I slept for the next hour, 6:00AM, I washed my face and I got ready for camp, my bags were already in the bus since dad said I should put them in early so I don't forget them, I wore my uniform and my hair down, I went downstairs, in the living room I slid in a sleeping bag and slept.

~Shinsou's POV~
Y/N fell asleep again, Dad was bringing our bags so I pick Sushi Y/N up and carry her out the house and in the car, Kioshi was infront in his car seat while Sushi Y/N laid on my lap as we drove to school, Class1-A&B were going on a camp so that meant I had the house and Kioshi in my care while their away.

We reached the school and the Class1-A students were already standing infront of the bus, I carried Sushi Y/N over and kept her close since she was still sleeping. She was still in the sleeping bag, my hand was under her legs as her head rested on my shoulder, my other hand supporting her so she doesn't fall off, Sleeping Sushi Y/N is like a Baby.

It was very noticeable, she was in a Yellow Sleeping bag and was carried by me while dad followed behind with Kioshi, Kioshi had a the two days off school since their school staff was in a convention. Y/N had a separate bag for her necessities so that's what Kioshi was holding while dad helped the others put their bags in the bus.

"What did she even do last night?" I muttered, the other students were staring but I didn't pay attention to them, they started boarding the bus but before that, Dad pulled Todoroki away so I followed them.

"You and Y/N have been acting weird. What's going on Todoroki?" He asked sternly "Endeavor tried reviewing the marriage contract that Auntie Emiko made...." Todoroki said "But Emiko clearly won the contract..." Dad said "The contract states that it will be valid again if Emiko-San agrees, there's a will that was left to Y/N that she disagrees but it's gone missing...." Todoroki explained "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Dad asked "We were supposed to this morning but she's uh..." Todoroki said pointing over at me "We'll talk about this more when we get the time. Take problem child one and let's go." Dad said while walking away and Todoroki nodded.

Todoroki took Sushi Y/N and bowed before walking off to the bus.

~Third Person POV~
"Eh? Sensei, where did Y/N go?" Uraraka asked since she couldn't find the yellow sleeping bag anywhere "Todoroki isn't here too..." Tsuyu said and he just ignored them and went to sit in the bus.

Todoroki then came in the bus with a Sushi Y/N, everyone stared at the two, Bakugou was glaring daggers at the boy. "Sorry we're late." He said and placed Y/N in a seat by the window beside Aizawa before he went to sit beside Tokoyami.

Sleeping Sushi Y/N was still asleep, the other students have started talking and eating amongst their friends but Bakugou was pre-occupied with glaring daggers at Todoroki's head as he ate his meat bun. 

A few minutes in the ride, Kaminari has short circuited since he accidentally zapped Mineta who was trying to get close to Sushi Y/N because Jirou frightened Kaminari who was making little electric currents emit from his finger, Kaminari accidentally made the electricity go wild as Sero nudged him with a little tape to get to Mineta.

Kirishima and Mina then started to bicker of which hero was the coolest making everyone listen in, Their voices started to get louder and Y/N looked a little bothered.

The bus went silent when Y/N shifted and almost fell but she was caught by Bakugou "Shut up Extras." Bakugou scowled at them "Y/N is so lucky to have Bakubro her Boyfriend!" Kirishima said, the whole class gasp "Oh wait... I thought you guys knew..." Kirishima said sheepishly "I told you to Shut The Fuck Up!" Bakugou said and they all went silent.

Y/N was asleep throughout the whole ride. They reached a stop and woke Y/N up. She got out the bus, her head leaned on Bakugou's back as they walked out. The objective was to get to the campsite through the forest.

A little boy then tugged on Y/N's skirt, she looked down at the boy, had the same scowl on his face like Bakugou "Hi Kota... How are you?" Y/N sleepily asked the child, Kota was a friend of Kioshi and he looked up to Y/N like an older sister "Y/N-Neesan, your ears are down." He stated "Oh, I just woke up..." she said yawning "Stop staying up late!" The boy scolded her and she just booped the boy's nose "I'm fine, go to the Cats..." she said and the boy stuck his tongue out and walked away.

Y/N then went down with the others in the Forest, Momo almost got hit so Y/N pushed the creature away with her crystals but now she was gonna get crushed, her eyes widened and she was no longer in her sleepy mindset, instead she shifted to a Wolf and howled, it broke the creature into pieces, Y/N then ran through the forest, placing crystals on the creatures and howling at them when it was necessary.

They soon got out the forest, Deku was trying to befriend Kota but then he got punched in the nuts.... Y/N was then tired once more, she pulled Kota and mindlessly carried him while snuggling in his warmth "Nee-San! Let Goooo...." the boy whined "Let me rest Child." Y/N said and sat down on the bench, hugging Kota as her head rested on his small head.
Y/N's peaceful sleeping face resting on top of Kota's head as he displayed a scowl, It was clear that this child has taken a liking at the Wolf.

The first day of camp, It's gonna be exhausting.....

Y/N was certainly a mess right now.

Word Count:1345