Chapter49:Invitation and Progress

~Y/N's POV~
It's been two days and I've made incredible progress. I can now control this new part of my quirk, it takes a lot of effort but if I keep practicing during break time, I'll get the hang of it.

Endeavor has been helpful to the boys and right now, I've been invited to a family dinner with the Todoroki's.... I guess I had no escape since Fuyumi and Natsuo were the ones who asked me to come over. I was eating lunch and had to rush home cuz I felt nauseated, I was making sure that I was fine when I heard the doorbell, I checked who it was and it was the Todoroki Siblings, I opened it and Fuyumi was smiling so brightly and Natsuo's face was softened at the sight of me. I invited them in and as me and Fuyumi talked over a cup of iced coffee while Natsuo got some sleep on the couch since he didn't want to use the guest rooms.

Fuyumi soon had to go and Natsuo was still asleep on the couch, Lunchtime is almost over so I don't know what to do with this guy. So I just texted Endeavor that I might be late, I sat beside the couch and read a book as I waited for Natsuo to wake up. Moments later, I heard someone coming down from my rooftop, only Heroes that have MY permission can enter, they don't really know how they can get through it with just me saying that they could but it's actually really simple. I create the tiniest crystal, it's like just a chipped small piece and I place that on them, on a secured place that is.

Natsuo stirred awake and his blue-greyish eyes stared at mine as he slowly got back to his woken up state, I laugh at his expression. I've recently have grown closer to the Todoroki Siblings since we used to spend our childhood together—in secret that is, Endeavor was always excluding them during training but I'd sneak out and play with them from time to time until... I was forced to stop; But right now, it's different! I'll beat Endeavor if he tries anything with his kids again, I'm not that helpless little girl anymore so I can now be whatever I want—plus Endeavor now has the decency to respect me, I've gained that and proved it to him that I deserve that appreciation of talent from him even if he's the shittiest person on earth.

Natsuo suddenly made snowflakes and they melted as they landed on me, it was his turn to laugh now as I grabbed a towel from the table and dry myself. "You laugh like a child!" He exclaimed as he sat up "As if you don't?" I teased and we laughed a bit more, it's only been a few encounters when I saw him laugh when we were kids so I am still fascinated with this scene. He kinda reminds me of a fresh winter morning spent with peppermint flavored snacks.

"Y/N?" Endeavor's voice echoed and silence fell upon us, I look up and he came out of the rooftop route "Who are you with?" He asked as he approached the living room, the interns trailing behind him... I stand up, the towel and book falling to the floor "Number One, W-What are you doing here?" I asked and he sighed at the nickname, it was a little nickname that me and Hawks called him and he doesn't enjoy it that much... "You said you were gonna be late so I went to find out why." He said and by this time, he'd already acknowledged the fact that I was with Natsuo...

"Why is Natsuo here?" Shoto asked "He came to visit me, Fuyumi was also here earlier but she had to get a few things..." I said "Who's this?" Katsuki asked as he glared at Natsuo "He's my brother." Shoto said and as if on cue, Fuyumi came in the front door "Y/N! Someone is here to visit you!" She chimed but her face dropped as she saw the four heroes in my living room, I shift my attention to her to avoid making things awkward "Who is it?" I asked "TADA!" Kuroo exclaimed as he suddenly barged in, I thought he went back to America!? Wait— he did!! What the hell is he doing here!?

"Kuroo!!" I exclaimed as I ran to him "My pretty Princess!" He teased as I hugged him "Stop calling me that." I said as I rolled my eyes and he just chuckled "I'm here for some mission, I need information on this guy." He said as he showed me a picture with the guy's name written on the back, I had this guy's file! "Oh! Yeah sure! I'll go get it!" I said as I grabbed Fuyumi and ran to the office room.

"What are they doing here!?" Fuyumi asked as soon as we got in the office "They just suddenly appear! I don't know either!" I exclaimed as I looked for the file "You'll come tonight right?" She asked and I nodded, I found the file and shooed Kuroo away while the Two Todoroki Siblings went out to continue their errands as I ventured off with Endeavor and three interns. I was just silent throughout the whole patrol, bringing up that topic is... awkward.

The three were having improvements, they can somehow keep up with us better now, I was just skipping on crystals as they jumped from building to building. Suddenly someone from below shot the crystal I was gonna step on, I panicked and I created a big life form! I was falling fast, I couldn't just cut off its energy since it'll go berserk, I immediately made a shallow cut on my palm and as soon as I touched it, I cut off its energy supply from my body. It saved me from near death and as it set me down on top of the building, I panted, I almost died again!?

I finally had a clear vision on what my creation was... How the actual fuck did I create a baby dragon!? Endeavor and the three reached me and asked if I was fine and I was too stunned to even speak so I just lightly nodded.

I've found a way to not harm myself when I kill my creations, that's just brutal for me so I just decided to store them in crystals and keep them for next time, just like how Pokémons live! Hawks had been teasing me about it but I just shoved a nugget in his mouth (he almost choked)—he lived.

I sighed and got up "What do we do with this dragon?" Midoriya asked "I'll keep him..." I mumbled before summoning a crystal, I tapped it on its head and it slowly shrank and went in the crystal, I made it disappear and that's when it hit me, MY HAND! ITS STILL BLEEDING!!!

I immediately took a look at it and was baffled. The cut healed?

I'm so confused about this quirk!!!!

Word Count:1200