Chapter 5: Missing.

~Bakugou's POV~
'It's been 2 days....2 days without her competitive taunts,little growling sounds,Her sly retorts,teasing,enchanting smiles,her overflowing excitement,her sudden skin contact....The way her ears moved from every direction....Her stupidity....her playful howls....Everything about her....Something feels familiar...The feeling when she left last year....How Distasteful....People...are too much...'

She has fully influenced me with a short period of time and all I can do is nothing. I wait every night by that damned necklace but it hasn't done anything since she disappeared....I stay up late just in case....

"Damned Fangs!" I yelled out in frustration as I slammed my head on the table "Where the Fuck are you!?" I muttered as I clenched my hand into a fist beside me.

"Bakugou.Calm Down." Aizawa Sensei said I scoffed and placed both my hands on my head as I buried my head in them, "I know your worried about L/N but we're trying to find her." He continued and before I could talk the bell rang,everyone got up but then Mochi Cheeks' bracelet glowed and Mini Fangs appeared out of nowhere.

"I found her!" He yelled out "Where is she?" Aizawa Sensei asked "At the abandoned building in the forest!" He said and without thinking I ran out the classroom and out UA, Aizawa Sensei and Deku following behind as he carried Kioshi.
.
.
.
.

~ Y/N's POV~
I was half-alive at this point.
I was beaten up,bleeding,bruised,I haven't eaten anything since the second day in UA.
I was chained up in a building to who knows where,Defenseless and Weak,The chains were heavier than usual,My vision was blurry,I had no words....The cold concrete floor accompanied my almost lifeless body while my chains weighed down my body harder on the floor.

A blurry figure,ashy blonde and crimson...

'Katsuki...'
.
.
.
.
.

~Third Person POV~
Pro heroes and Police had surrounded the area.
Bakugou blasted the wall and as he saw Y/N's chained up and wounded body,his heart stopped for a minute.

He quickly blasted off the chains and picked her up,he ran out the building without sparing the Lunatic Man a glance. Anger popped in his veins but to him, Y/N was more important than punching that bastard in the face.

A loud bang came from the building,smoke filled the air and soon Y/N's father came out with other wolves.

"Give her back!" He yelled as he charged at Bakugou,The blonde dodged his attack,Y/N still in his arms,he set off explosions by his quirk.

"K..Kat..." she mumbled and it caught his attention,she gripped onto his shirt tighter, trembling, "Don't worry Fangs...." he said as he hugged her closer "Kio...He's gonna take...him..." she said "He's not here...He's safe...." he whispered "He's on his way...." she said as her ears shifted direction and a few seconds later Kioshi appeared from the trees and ran over to her.

"Kio...You should've...stayed there..." she said "NO!" He protested and it made Y/N give him a weak smile as tears cascaded down her face, "I want to protect Nii-Chan!" He said as he made little crystal wolves, 4 crystal Wolf pups....

"Kioshi...." she mumbled but then her father attacked Bakugou and she fell to the ground while Kioshi was taken.

"NO!LET HIM GO!" Y/N screamed but her father just laughed, "If you want him so badly, why not get him yourself?" He taunted the girl, Y/N started to get up,she was barely standing, "I SAID LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!" She said as she attacked him "Yes,Become a Monster....That's what you really are..." he said "SHUT UP!" She said as she dodged his attack "You fell to my trap....Your just gonna be a danger to others....Your A MONSTER!" He continued "I accept your beatings but don't you dare hurt Kioshi!" She said as she made wings out of Crystals and sent shards to pin him down which caught him off guard and he was pinned to a wall.

"Well Done Y/N....You've become the new alpha..." he said and when she realized what she just had done,she fell to the ground "You've accepted the title before? WOMEN CAN'T LEAD!" He taunted her

"IF IM ALPHA.THEY WOULD LISTEN TO ME AND ME ONLY. YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH FATHER." She said as her crystals picked her off the ground and made her float in air,she howled and more wolves appeared "THIS IS MY PACK NOW. THE ONLY THING YOU DID WAS EXPAND MY PACK." She said,her eyes were dull and her monotone sent shivers up their spines "I ACCEPTED YOUR BEATINGS TO PROTECT KIOSHI. I DIDN'T EXPECTED YOU'D GIVE UP ON YOUR PACK. HOW PATHETIC." She said as she sat on the ground again "You really are A Monster!" Her father said "You made me into a Monster." She said, she shifted to her Wolf form and stood infront of her father before she turned around and howled,the other wolves bowed and howled after her.

She shifted back into her human form and the wolves ran into the forest. "Alpha..." Kioshi muttered beside her,she crouched down and hugged him "Kioshi,I'm sorry...." she said, she stood up and limped towards Bakugou and as she got closer,everything went black,all she could hear was people screaming and calling out her name.

~Bakugou's POV~
'Damned Fangs fought even being injured!'

Every single time,I failed to protect her....
I picked Y/N off the ground and ran in the ambulance,They started checking her pulse and it was weak,she was starved and beaten up but she still fought with a weak body...

We reached the hospital and I leaned my head on the wall. 'This wouldn't have happened if I saved her earlier....This is all my fault...THIS WAS ALL MY FAULT!'

Without thinking straight,I punched the wall,I felt someone hold my shoulder,I saw green in the corner of my eye,Damn Nerd.

"What do you want?"
"Don't blame yourself Kaachan...."
"Leave me Alone Nerd."

I said and walked away, I got home and locked myself in my room.
.
.
.

•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•

I went to the Hospital the next day and I saw Y/N sitting on the edge of the bed and the doctor talking to her.

"Oi,Shouldn't you be resting?" I asked her "Stubborn Little Girl wants to be discharged today...." the doctor said as he rubbed his temples
"Are you Suicidal? You need rest." I said as I flicked her forehead and she pouted like a kid
"But I wanna go back to UA!" She protested and the doctor sighed
"I can discharge you but only if you don't get tired." He explained,he patted my shoulder "Take care of her...She is not allowed to do any physical activity...." he said before leaving the room.

She got discharged a hour later.
'How Unbelievable....' I thought to myself and Y/N shifted to her Wolf form and went in my bag, I carried her bag and she was staying silent in my back. We entered the gates of UA and I heard her rustling in my bag, "Stop Moving Fangs!" I scowled at her, The whole class ran into the halls "Y/N's here!? Where is she!?" "Isn't she supposed to be in the hospital?" Stupid Extras asked me questions and I couldn't even yell at them to shut up because the doctor said that loud noises might trigger something for Y/N.

The rustling in my bag intensified "Oi!Stop It!" I said and Y/N's wolf head popped up from my bag. Everyone starred at it in shock.

"What?" I asked them
"Why do you have a Wolf in your bag!?" Pinky screamed out and I got irritated
"That's Fangs.She wanted to come back to school but she isn't allowed to do any physical activity...." I explained while walked into the room, I placed my bag down and placed hers on her table.

"Oi,Fangs,Go to your seat." I said and she crawled out my bag and stretched abit, I found it weirdly adorable....she sat there beside my bag before shifting into human form and sat on her chair.

Those damned extras asked her a lot of questions and scared her,Fangs shifted back to her Wolf form and hid in my bag. I clicked my tongue and took her out my bag.
"You wanted to come back right?Go and Sit on your chair and stop hiding in my bag..." I said as I placed the wolf back on her chair and I looked at everyone "Stop scaring the damn wolf." I muttered before sitting back down.

'Damned Wolf.'

Word Count:1485