Chapter31:Enhanced Senses

~Y/N's POV~
I wake up feeling better and warm, familiar arms wrapped around my waist "Ohayou." He mumbled in my ear "Kat..." I said he just tightened his arms around me "We are not breaking up. I know what I'm getting into." He said and I realized that I could never let go of him.

"How selfish..." I mumbled "Oi-!" "But that happens because you love someone..." I cut him off and I could feel him tense up "One turns Selfless and the other turns Selfish. That happens when somebody loves another person." I say as I turn to him "I'm sorry... for pushing you away..." I said as I looked at him.

He was slightly red, his lips were quivering... "You better be." He said and I chuckled and gave him a quick peck before I got up and went to my room to get ready. Everyone else would be training on their side of the gym. I had to be trained individually since I might go savage while Blythe, Geo and Tetsurou try to tame me.

I get into my gym uniform and put my hair in a ponytail, I fed Noie and opened my door since I was going downstairs for some breakfast, someone was standing in my doorway and before I could greet them, I was greeted with a kiss on the lips... it was Katsuki.

"Oha-hayou..." I muttered and I saw him grin "Ohayou Fangs." He said as he pulled me out of my room and we walked down to the kitchen. "Ohayou Min'na!" I greeted them "Ohayou Y/N-Chan/San!" They greeted back and I got some food and quickly ate them, I didn't even have time to sit down, it was already 6:43AM and MY training starts at 7AM.

"Y/N-Chan! Slow down! You might choke!" Uraraka said but I already finished my food and was drinking water "You eat so fast..." I heard Denki mumble "That's because I need to be somewhere in 15 minutes or less." I said but then the front door opened and Kuroo came in running "Princess! Ohayou!~" He said in a sing song voice as he tackled me into a hug "It was a nice morning until it wasn't Tetsu." I deadpan "And Why is that?" He asked as he let go of me "Your loud ass ruined the mood!" I said as I punched him in the gut.

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce you yesterday." I said as I looked around, I grabbed Kuroo by the ear and made him straighten up "This is Kuroo Tetsurou, Hero Name: Stupid." I introduced him "Oi! It's ZK!" He said and I just pulled on his ear making him whine "As I said, Stupid." I said "Your so mean Y/N-Chan!" He whined and I just rolled my eyes.

I was suddenly hit in the head with a pillow from the couch "Stop using your quirk on me!" I said but then the remaining pillows on the couch hit my head too making me let go of his ear "Geo's gonna scold you for being late!" He exclaimed as he ran out "That little.... KUROO! COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" I exclaimed as I picked up the pillows "Bye Everyone!" I said as I ran out the Dorm House and followed pursuit on Kuroo.

I turn into a wolf and run towards the gym, I felt the excessive uncontrolled power coursing through my body. I arrived at the gym 2 minutes early. I walk to a nearby faucet area and brush my teeth, I used the stored toothpaste and toothbrush that was left from camp that got stuck in my crystal cases. We gathered in our side of the gym, the class's side was much spacious than ours since they were a lot while our side was big enough for a 4 person training.

There was a clear barrier that separated us. We warmed up and they dragged me out to run 20 laps around the whole campus with them. The WHOLE campus was HUGE.

We finished running laps 1 hour later, I could still catch up to them and they were pretty fast and agile. The time we came back in the gym, Class 1A was just about to train. I walk in, I could barely feel my legs...

My ears twitched, my senses started detecting something, it's much more sensitive and accurate and clear now... Tetsu was gonna make that water pipe burst while Blythe was gonna conjure a portal enchantment below my class, Geo was gonna use some lightning to scare them a little fall into the portal.

I quickly used my crystals, I repaired the pipe, made a whole floating platform beneath my classmates and I howled to knock Geo out of focus, I didn't really mean to make her flying to the other side of the gym and making a crater in the wall. I shot a crystal shard to Blythe and the portal was distorted since Blythe's mind panicked for a second.

"Good job Princess!" Kuroo said as he placed back the pipe back to normal and I placed my classmates down "Great Job indeed, next time, don't send me flying." Geo said as she stood up from the ruble "I... didn't mean to howl that hard... I was barely above 30%..." I said and she sighed and dusted off herself "First Rule of Training." Blythe said and my eyes widened "Chotto Matte!" I said but Kuroo was already sending debris and other stuff to my direction, I tried dodging all of them, as I tried looking for cover, Geo pinned me down, I threw ten crystal shards and they scattered.

"Never let your guard down!" We chorused "But I never let my guard down." I said as I grinned, How the color of their faces drained out and I winked at them "Blow." I said and the scattered shards produced a huge amount of smoke that was trapped on our side of the gym, Geo let go as she fell back.

My senses enhanced, Kuroo was coming from the right, Geo from the back and Blythe.... She used an enchantment.

My crystals protected my eyes, I made claws on my hands, Kuroo charged first, the smoke was still kinda thick but it was manageable, I blocked his hit but his second hit got my from the back of my head, I head banged him and he stepped back a little, I kicked him in the stomach that sent him flying into the wall, Geo used her wind to make the smoke exit the area, she made a storm, The floor was wet and slippery.

A rock suddenly hit me in the head, Kuroo used his telekinesis while he was still under the ruble. I was slightly bleeding, I hissed in pain... The stench of blood filling my senses... I could feel myself slightly getting wild from the inside...

I summoned Aylin, she went and fought Kuroo while I charged at Geo, She tried pushing me away using wind pressure but my claws dug into the cement, The wind got weaker and I pounced at her, She fell off balance, I pinched a nerve that knocked her out, I crystallized her so she wouldn't get up again.

Aylin was stalling Kuroo effectively, I crystallized him from behind and he didn't expect it. A bright green light targeted down on me, I dodged it, it still made a cut on my arm but nothing too serious, it felt kinda bad to be bleeding....

I tried to suppress the lump in my throat due to how much blood was visible on me at the moment.....

Word Count:1290