Chapter1:Im Back

~Third Person POV~
It was the start of a new year at UA and everything seemed Normal.....There are students looking for their classrooms,talking with their friends.....And there is a Black Wolf walking through the hallways of UA....
Wait.....
.
.
.
.
A Wolf  wandering in UA!?
.
.
.
Y/N seemed to appear on her first day in UA as her Wolf form....Students seemed a little shocked and confused because there was a wolf carrying a bag and walking through the halls.

She seemed to find her classroom and she sat by the door since some students were blocking it.

"Huh!?Theres a Wolf!" Cried the Brunette as she backed away from the door and the freckled boy seemed to recognize who it was.

"Ohayou Okami-San!" He greeted the Wolf and it looped around between his legs as a sign that she greets him too.Everyone stood in shock as she walked in the classroom and looked around,she passed her bag to the freckled boy and he carried it for her,she spotted a familiar Blonde and pounced on him, making him fall to the ground.

"Oi!Get off!" He said but the Wolf  sat on his stomach and he clicked his tongue in annoyance,He threw the Wolf up and it made a loop in mid-air and it landed on the ground as a human with ears and tail of a Wolf.

"Welcome Back Fangs." The blonde said as he held out his hand "It's Nice to be back Kat." She said as she took his hand

(I don'townt the picture)•Gon and Killua are precious Angels•

•Gon and Killua are precious Angels•

The two smirked at each other as they gave each other a competitive look while butting heads,everyone stood back as the both emitted a dangerous Aura.

The contact was broken when the Blonde set off sparks towards the girl but the girl caught the attack and they emitted a more dangerous aura.

"Kaachan,N/N-Chan....Please calm down...." Izuku tried to calm the tension but the two ignored him "Your finally back Fangs." The blonde growled while smirking "You won't get rid of me that easily Kat." She growled out as her smirk grew wider.

The Girl's ears started shifting around and she knocked the Blonde to his seat as she took the seat beside him as she made little crystals that were unnoticeable to get her bag from the freckled boy and on cue and yellow sleeping bag flopped to the ground and it soon revealed their teacher.

"Looks like L/N had an interesting introduction." He said as he eyes the Wolf and she just smirked at him. "Get dressed in you Gym Uniforms and follow me outside" he said and the students as they were told.

Bakugou threw the ball and it said "705 Meters" and with that the quirk assessment began.

~Y/N's POV~

I ran '3.2 seconds'
I jumped and landed 13 inches away from the sand box
I was almost as strong as the tentacled arm guy and I ranked first in the step test....
I just need to throw the ball....

I propelled the ball up lightly with non visible crystals as I did a backflip and landed on the ground,my left hand on the ground as my right hand was slightly raised as I howled and it made a gust of wind the made the ball go further up.

'Infinity' Aizawa raised his hand "I told you I could do it Eraser...." I said as I smirked at him and he clicked his tongue.

I ranked first!

"Oi!Kat!Im first!what are you gonna do about that?" I cooed and he growled at me "Shut Up Fangs!" He retorted. Our little growling session was interrupted by the bell. "Damn Wolf." He muttered "Angry Pomeranian." I retorted "Wild Stray." "Boom Boom Boy" "Shiny Shiny" "Mr.Explosive" "Ms.Bark." "You bark too!" "I do not!" "Ticking Time Bomb." "Little Paws" "Spiky Blonde" "Messy Mop" "Sparky" "Howler" "Likewise~" "Why you-!" He sentence was caught off by my hand slamming against his table "Little Bitch!" "Loud Dog!" "Damn Extra!" "Spicy Hot!" "Shut Up Fangs!" "You shut up Kat!" "Your so Annoying!" "Your Damn Right I am!" "Ugh!!" He groaned angrily "I win~" I cooed happily and he hit my head so I hit his head too.
.
.
.
.
Our little fight ended up with our left hands pulling on our hair,Our right hands pinching our cheeks and my feet wrapped around his waist,trying to weigh him down.

"Get off Me!" "Let me Go First!" "No you Let me Go!" We started another debate of nicknames and orders "Y/N-Chan! Please release Kaachan!You might get hurt!" Izuku yelled and I lowered my other leg and made Katsuki fall to the ground while I sat on top of his stomach.

"Get off me Fangs!" He yelled at me "Admit Defeat Kat-Kat~" I said as I narrowed my eyes and smirked "I will not!" He said as he sat up and I was leaning on his knees. (You sat on his stomach with your legs on his sides)

"I won today Kat~I get first point..." I whispered into his ear as I tugged on his tie. I crawled under his arm and stood up behind him "Better Luck Next Time Kat~" I said as I made my unnoticeable little crystals lift him up to his seat and he began to mumbled incoherent curses and endless profanities.

"Deku-Kun!" I said as I hugged him and he stammered "Y/N-Chan....That's not a nice nickname...Kaachan still says it means 'Useless or Worthless or Can't do anything" he said "But when you hear it for the first time,it still sounds like You can Do Anything...." I explained "Even Infinity Girl over here can say the same!" I continued as I pointed to Uraraka and she nodded "Deku It is!" He yelled out while pumping his fists up and it startled me and I accidentally made a crystal box around me.

"Gomenne Y/N-Chan...." Izuku said as he tapped on the box and I calmed down and made the crystal disappear "It's okay Deku-Kun...." I said "Uwahh!Y/N-San!Whats your quirk?" Uraraka asked excitedly "I'm part Wolf but I manipulate Crystals....I can make them heat up,heal someone,gather information, float and others...." I explained and she squealed at me while hugging me "So that's why the ball was shiny earlier!" She said and I nodded.

We soon parted ways and I began to walk back to that hell hole,people call 'home'.

Katsuki's house was just 10 minutes away and I don't know why I don't just ask help....

I opened the door only to be greeted by a flying knife that I dodged.

"Brat!" My father yelled at me and I ignored him "Don't you dare ignore me!" He yelled as he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the living room and gave me rough beating for two hours straight.

I went upstairs and I was greeted by my little brother,he had lost his twin sister last year, father killed her....

"Nii-Chan....Your bleeding!" He said and he dragged me to the bathroom and cleaned and treated my wounds.... "Thank You Kioshi..." I said and I went to our room and transformed into a Wolf. "I'll be back as soon as possible..." I said as I made steps of crystals and ran out.

Word Count:1252