Chapter53:Nervous

~Y/N's POV~

I couldn't help but get nervous... I shoved the pregnancy test in the bathroom drawers and ran downstairs but on the way down, I couldn't keep my train of thought in control and started overthinking, I sighed and helped him get his Hero Gear off, I wiped away his messy face with a damp towel, I couldn't keep eye contact throughout the whole time.... I'm too nervous to tell him....

"I'll start cooking, you should take a shower..." I said as I walked to the kitchen, I could feel his eyes on me... STOP STARING!

I grabbed some ingredients and started cooking, I am gonna make his favorite which eventually became the food I've been wanting to eat. I was about to finish cooking when I heard a tap on my window, I'm on the top floor? I looked to see Keigo, I opened the window and he smiled "Just wanted to drop this off!" He said as he gave me the box "It's very delicate!" He said "And you should be resting." I said "Wait there." I said before running off to the kitchen and getting some food packed up, I gave it to him and let him go home. Keigo just got discharged... He shouldn't be flying around... Katsuki came downstairs and I took a deep breath, I went upstairs to get the test while he went in the kitchen.

I opened the drawers and it wasn't there! Where could've it gone to? I searched everywhere and it was nowhere! "Looking for this?" Katsuki's voice echoed from the door and I looked at him, He was holding it up as he stared at me "I..." I couldn't get my words together... "Were you... hiding this?" He asked "It was unintentional!" I said and he rolled his eyes "Why were you hiding it?" He asked, his expression clearly showed he was angry "Bakugou K-" I tried to speak but his face dropped when our last name came out of my mouth, I swear it was unintentional, I was just slightly panicking "Do you not want a child?" He asked as his hand dropped the test, my eyes widened, that's what he thought of me? The Truth is, I want to have the child but I'm just scared... What if the child gets difficulties because of me?

I walked out the room, I couldn't even say a word... My eyes just watered, I grabbed my coat and went out, I need to calm down. I called Mina and went down to her house, She let me in, she promised to not tell Katsuki... This is very nerve racking, I told her everything and she hugged me throughout the whole thing... I realized that 4 hours had passed by already, I told Mina that I should go home now, I snuck inside my own home, I grabbed a bowl of food and snuck into the guest bedroom, I placed my headset on while I watched movies on my laptop while eating some spicy food, After eating, I snuck back down the kitchen and after refilling my water, Kirishima entered the kitchen, he probably came over since I walked out on Bakugou, He was about to say something stupid I covered his mouth with a crystal, This was the longest eye contact I've ever had...

I ran out the kitchen and went back to the room, I locked my door and decided to just take a shower, I wore my extra clothes and laid on the bed watching another movie, I slowly fell asleep without giving a single care for the things happening around me.

~Katsuki's POV~

I found Shark Teeth at the kitchen with a crystal over his mouth, that means... Y/N was here! "Where is she?" I asked as I shook him, My wife and the mother of my soon-to-be child needs to be safe! Mina may or may not have told me... He kept struggling over the crystal but suddenly it disintegrated... That made my heart drop... Crystals only act like that if she's loss consciousness to a crystal that she decided to disappear at a specific time...

Kirishima stared wide-eyed and he pointed down the hall, I ran down the hall and looked where there were lights, I tried opening the door but it was locked, DAMN IT! I can't blast it away since Y/N might get hurt! I called out to her but no response, just something falling and breaking... Now I panicked, I grabbed the keys from the lobby and ran back up, I opened the door and saw Y/N on the bed asleep, the box of kid toys were the ones that fell, it must've been on the bed but she accidentally pushed it off, I sighed in relief. I put away her things and take her back to our room, I sent Kirishima off and went back to the room, I held her in my arms, She's pregnant so she might become more sensitive.... I shouldn't have jumped onto conlusions...

God I'm dumb for not realizing it sooner. I gave the back of her neck some kisses as I slowly fell asleep.

Moments later, I wake up to crying noises... I immediately open my eyes and it was Y/N, even if she wasn't facing, I knew it was her because her shoulders were tensed.... "Hey... Why are you crying?" I asked "Because you think I don't want the baby!" She said, I sighed and pulled her close, I roll her over so she would face me, I kissed her forehead and her sobbing stopped "I'm sorry... It was stupid of me.... My beautiful wife shouldn't be crying...." I said as I rubbed her back, she wrapped her hands around me aswell and she stopped crying already "I was supposed to tell you during dinner but I was so nervous..." she mumbled "Sorry for not realizing sooner..." I said and she smiled.

Word Count:1000