Chapter26:Hologram Comfort

~Third Person POV~
It was already after class and Class 1-A students were all in the living room, glued to the floor and in awe from the sight of Y/N cuddling with a kitten.

"Y/N's so adorable!" Mina lowly squealed "I know right!" Hagakure said as they took pictures "Shut Up Extras!" Bakugou boomed and walked over to Y/N, he carefully picks her up, the others fawn over them but he glared at them as he walked up the stairs with Y/N in his arms, Noie resting on her chest.

He opened Y/N's dorm door and walked in, he carefully placed her on the bed, he picked up the cat and placed it down on the mat while he sat down on the edge of the bed, he held Y/N's hand and caressed her knuckles, he looked at her, gritted his teeth, regretting not being there for her when she needed him.

"How careless.... Damn you Fangs." He cursed lowly as he carefully placed the loose strand of hair on Y/N's face behind her ear. He laid down beside her, hugged her by the waist, pulling her close to him.

~Y/N's POV~
I wake up in my room, Katsuki was hugging me as he slept, it felt nice.... My memory was reduced once more.

I wrapped my arms around Katsuki, careful enough not to detach the IV and drifted off to sleep again....

~Third Person POV~
As the couple slept upstairs, the rest of Class 1-A were downstairs, thinking about what was happening to the two or minding their own business.

Aizawa came in and looked around, he sighed and walked upstairs, Y/N was supposed to get her IV changed since it's almost drained.

Aizawa went in the room and saw two teens cuddling, an irk Mark appeared on his forehead, he sighed and opened a drawer and took out the new IV, her carefully replaced the old one with the new one, he snapped a couple pictures before he left the room.

"Aizawa-Sensei, Is Y/N alright?" Mina asked "She's ok." Aizawa said "Are you sure?" Midoriya asked, Aizawa sighed and pulled out his phone and showed them the picture "More that Fine." He deadpanned "Aizawa-Sensei please send that to us!" The class begged he just nodded and walked away to his office room.

The new cuddling picture was now added to the Class and Aizawa's album of the feisty couple. There were a couple photos taken in secret, kinda sound like their stalkers but when they're hooked on to a ship, they're definitely hooked.

Soon it was dinner time and Midoriya went upstairs to wake up the two, they sent a precious bean to wake up two ferocious hounds....

He knocked on her door but there was no response, he came in and the two were asleep in each other's arms, he carefully shook the two, it didn't work, he stood straight again but his foot accidentally stepped on Noie's tail, the cat jolted awake and hissed, Midoriya let out a scream and that woke the two up..... abruptly and panicked....

Y/N's sharp crystals were pointed towards Midoriya while Bakugou had one hand balled into a fist while the other was outstretched protecting Y/N.

"I-it's just M-Me! Izuku!" Midoriya stuttered out, poor boy was scared out of his wits, his eyes were wide while his skin turned pale from the sudden deadly threat he was getting from the two "Damn it Deku! What do you want!?" Bakugou groaned as he put his hands down, Y/N's crystals disappeared as she relaxed herself.

"It's time for dinner..." Midoriya said while taking a deep breath, Y/N happily jumped out of bed, Y/N held Bakugou's hand as she talked with Midoriya while Bakugou pushed the IV to their walking phase, Bakugou wasn't gonna lie, he did love the position they were in earlier and was pissed when Midoriya came in....

They entered the dining area and Y/N sat between Midoriya and Bakugou. Noie came downstairs and she went in Aizawa's office room without getting noticed.

"Here Y/N-Chan!" Midoriya said as he placed a sushi on her plate while smiling "Thanks Zuzu!" Y/N said and gave him a closed eyed smile, Bakugou on the other hand was glaring daggers at Midoriya from behind Y/N, the greenete flinched and nervously chuckled, Bakugou placed his hand on Y/N's face and made her look at him "Kat-!" Y/N's sentence was cut off when Bakugou fed Y/N some food "Start eating Fangs." He grumbled and Y/N chuckled and nodded, she continued eating, not noticing Bakugou glaring daggers at Midoriya.

After dinner, The Class1-A students were in the living room, it was Saturday the next day so they were just having a movie marathon, Y/N sat between Todoroki and Bakugou while Midoriya sat on the carpet below them. They were watching "Midnight Sun".

Y/N's hand was intertwined with Bakugou's while her free hand played with the green locks below her, Todoroki's warm side giving her warmth.

Y/N fell asleep before she saw the ending, the main character of the movie died from her condition. Bakugou couldn't control his thoughts, what if Y/N dies? What if she leaves him? He couldn't bear the thought of loosing her, he squeezed Y/N's hand slightly, the movie ended and Bakugou was the first one to get up, he carefully picked Y/N up and brought her IV along as he went up to her room.

He opened the room door, laid Y/N down gently, he kissed her forehead as he got up "You have to get through this Fangs. I can't loose you." He whispered, he moved away the loose strand of hair on Y/N's face and caressed her cheek gently before getting up to leave.

He gently closed the door and walked across the hall to his room, he went inside and stayed inside for the rest of the night, tho he couldn't sleep, the thought of Y/N messing with his head as the night went on...

He couldn't fall asleep so he looked at the bracelet Y/N gave him, one Crystal reflected the moonlight and it played Y/N's hologram.

"Hey Kaachan! It's late already, why aren't you asleep?" She asked "Just some stupid thought." He mumbled, the hologram smiled and sat on the floor, looking at the moon, her translucent body glowing under the moonlight "The moon is beautiful isn't it, Kat?" She said staring at the moon, Bakugou's cheeks had a slight tint of pink "Get some sleep Explosive..." Y/N said as she smiled "Tch. Stupid Hologram." He groaned "I'll forever be with you Sparky..." The hologram said as she went back into the Crystal.

"The moon really is beautiful, Fangs..." He whispered as he fell asleep....

Word Count:1162