Chapter36:Early Licensure

~Y/N's POV~
I woke up feeling a little dizzy. I look around and I was in the living room, I sit up and looked around, Everyone was here.

"Y/N! Your awake!" Mina cheered as she and the other girls gave me hugs and stayed beside me "H..hi..." I said, my throat was slightly sore so it came out kinda raspy, Hagakure poured me some water and gave it to me, I drank it and placed it down on the table "Thanks..." I said, my throat was a bit better now so it didn't sound as raspy like the first "You were out for quite some time Y/N! You really got us worried!" Momo said "Sorry about that... I was just so motivated since I bested my limit that I got to caught up about the side effects..." I sheepishly said "Tch. I had to shatter your wall because you collapsed." Katsuki said as he leaned on the wall, his hands in his pockets.

"Eh? Deku could've just flicked it away..." I said in a jokingly serious manner "No way could that nerd shatter your damn crystal wall!" He yelled at me and it was too loud so by instinct, I covered my ears but I froze when I saw a figure shift beside Katsuki, my eyes widened as I recognized the figure "Don't!" I screamed while using my crystals to push Katsuki away from him and trapped him in the corner.

"Y/N!? Are you okay!?" Deku asked in a concerned tone "You... didn't see the figure?" I asked him cautiously "Ha!? Figure!? What the hell are you talking about!?" Katsuki vociferated and my eyes dropped down as I felt negative emotions in me "Y/N... your hair..." Tsuyu said as she touched it, I saw the ends turning white like snow "Oh... Maybe I'm just tired from today, I'm gonna go up to my room now..." I excused myself.

"Weak." The voice said from behind me and I quickly turn my head to see nothing there "Can you walk?" Kuroo asked as he offered a hand, I tried but I guess I couldn't... I sighed "I can't." I said and he carried me like how a dad would carrying his daughter, his left arm under my legs, my arms wrapped around his neck as I rested my head on them as he used his right hand to drag up my IV "I keep seeing him Tetsu..." I whispered and he froze "Kaito? Your seeing Kaito?" He whispered back "He... appeared beside Katsuki... then whispered in my ear..." I mumbled, I felt him tense up "Where is he?" He asked "He's... by the door..." I gulped and he tightened his grip on me "Clearly?" He asked, I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in "Yes." I answered while removing my IV.

The IV fell and Kuroo walked rapidly to the others, he sat between Blythe and Geo, I could feel myself tremble and my heart pounded in my chest, I was sitting between his legs while I clung onto him, I closed my eyes and hoped that I was just really tired and was seeing things. "Y/N... Sees him..." I heard him lowly whisper to Blythe, Geo and Dadzawa, I felt someone take me from Kuroo but I just gripped onto him "Come on Y/N..." Dadzawa's voice said and I let go of Kuroo and clung onto him "Help me Dad..." I mutter "You'll be okay." He said as he walked, I didn't open my eyes at all, I clung onto him and didn't let go.

"I need you to protect everyone in the UA campus... Can you do that?" He asked as we stopped, he placed me down but I kept holding onto his scarf, I crouched down and covered my ears while shaking my head repeatedly, I felt arms around me, I felt their heartbeat and they were trembling slightly as they hugged me, I looked and saw Katsuki "Listen. I won't say it again." He said, I intently listened to him "Protect UA. Protect Us. You won't be alone-You won't have a reason to be afraid because you have all of us supporting you. The kids are here too, Your family is here, Your amazing boyfriend is also here." He said, I realized. Dad asked me to protect UA is because my Father was the one we were up against which meant I knew everything about his fighting style, I knew his targets, I knew all his possible motives. It was Me and Kioshi...

I gave Katsuki a quick kiss on the lips and got up "Father is more dangerous than I am. Wish me luck." I said before walking to dad "Here. Your hero license. Accomplish your first mission" Dad whispered and I took a deep breath, I was still shaking, I refused to let my tears out "I'm scared." I said while hugging him before running off. I didn't have a choice. I reached the staff house and gave them a brief explanation, I took Kioshi with me. Father was somewhere in campus, Me and Kioshi ran through the whole school, We crystalized everything, UA looked like a big crystal globe. Kioshi just finished crystalizing a little hole in the dome when I saw a familiar figure, I grab Kioshi and run back to the dorms. Kioshi was at his limit already since he's just a kid so when we came inside the dorms, I headed straight to putting on an IV on him, he was about to pass out but luckily he didn't. I sighed and hugged him.

"How is it?" Dad asked "Nerve racking. Hide Kioshi and I'll do the rest." I said while giving my brother a kiss on the forehead, I was about to leave but he pulled me back by the hand "You can't... please... don't leave me too..." Kioshi mumbled, I forced a smile "Sorry Kio, Née-San has to... She won't leave you so don't worry..." I said bitterly, I got up and went to change into my hero costume, I put my hair up in tight braids.

I pick up the license that dad gave me earlier, I placed it in my pocket.

Wolf Hero: Alpha (or change it to anything you want-H/N-Hero Name)

I walk downstairs and made sure nothing would go through my mind that would distract me, Everyone would be safe if I built walls around the area.

Father's unexpected visit did get me an early licensure but that also means that I'm gonna get taken out of UA and put into the Commission just like Hawks... I sighed and sent out crystal wolves to find father.

Word Count:1130