Morioh!

Ripping off the for sale sign from her front yard, Cece looks at her newly bought house. It is a large home for a single person but it is fine for her. Her house has a forest green roof. Looking around, the neighborhood looks welcoming. With a sigh, Cece kept the For Sale sign in her garage just in case she wants to move out in the future. Walking out of the garage, she approaches her front door to unlock it. 

There are a few boxes from Hol Horse. She had told him to send over the things she had to left behind. Picking up one of the large boxes, she approaches the stairs to pick the master bedroom for herself. Moving around boxes to their respective spaces, Cece decides to give this place a good clean up before unpacking. 

+++

It has been four days since her move to Morioh. Currently, she decides to explore the small town to be familiar with the place. Walking down the sidewalk, she finds the familiar café where characters visit time from time. She saw a few people doing various activities such as working out, reading the daily newspaper, and more. Two doors down from the cafe is an empty building with the sign For Sale. 

"I wonder...if I can make a business here." Cece thought to herself. In her thoughts, something touches the side of her black boot. Looking down, she saw it is a soccer ball. Picking up the object, she looks up to hear a sniffle. Her brown eyes land on a boy sitting on the sidewalk. The black-haired boy has a familiar pompadour. She almost chokes on her spit at the sight but saw his scraped right knee. 

The sight of a sad child made her soft. With a quiet sigh, Cece approaches the little boy with the ball in her hand. "Hey, is this yours?" She kneels to the boy to hold the ball to him. The pompadour boy tries to quiet his sniffles to shakily nod his head. Cece put the ball next to him to give him a small smile. "I can take your pain away."

"H-Huh...? Really?" 

"Of course, I have magic! Want me to show you?" 

"Y-Yes, please!" 

Cece rubs her hands together, pretending to ready herself. Anahita's right hand faintly appears next to Cece. The young woman's right hand hovers over the boy's knee. Water droplets formed and coat her hand, it begins to glow. She glances at the boy to seethe  shock on his face. The water covers his scraped knee. Cece pulls away to reveal his knee healed. He follows her hand to see the water disappears as Cece's hand forms into a ball. "Pain, go away!" She mimics to throw away something but she only throws air. 

"Now, you are healed." Cece turns to him, gesturing to his knee. His blue eyes sparkled in amazement. He stood up to feel no more pain also. "So, that is magic? I-I think I have magic too!" He declares. Cece let out a hum, "Really?" 

"Y-Yeah but I don't know if I do..." He looks down shyly at the young woman. Cece couldn't help but smile at the bright-eyed boy. "That's a cool hairstyle, you know?" She decides to break the ice. Her comment got a positive response. "R-really?! Some boys at school thought it is stupid but I teach them! Although, my mom gets mad about it..." 

"Those boys just have a bad taste in fashion. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Cece replies. She knows that is a bad idea to influence that behavior but she likes the boy. "So, what's your name kid? I'm Cece." She decides to introduce herself. Giving her a toothy smile, the boy introduces himself to her. "I'm Josuke Higashikata!" 

Ah, shit...She meets the main character of part 4.