Heaven's Door

Behind the register, Cece turns the page of her Pink Dark Boy to read the next panel. She might as well pass the time catching up. She felt bad for leaving a book alone for a while. A soft hum left her lips. "Maybe I should adopt a cat or dog to keep me company." She thought to herself. Her cheeks felt warm thinking about Kakyoin. 

She can't believe she recited her confession to him again! 

What's worse, she fell asleep before she could hear his response!

She shouldn't bother him while he is working...

Kakyoin had left Cece in her bed late at night with a handwritten letter for her. "We'll talk soon. I promise..." She recites his letter in a quiet voice. She sighs out loud, her forehead made contact with the wooden surface of the register. 

BANG!

"What should I do?!" She mentally cries out. Cece presses her cheek against the surface to stare at the book next to her head. A small chime reaches her ears. Instantly she stands up straight. She places a bookmark in her manga to close it. Cece puts the manga on the shelf under the register.

"Hello, welcome to Little Leaf!" Cece greets the customer with a smile. Her eyes land on Koichi and Hazamada. "Oh, Koichi and Hazamada. What brings you here?" She decides to ask them. "Um, Miss Cece. Do you read Pink Dark Boy?!" Hazamada asks the woman. Her eyes widen. "Huh?" She could only say. How do they know? Cece made sure that no one saw what she read. "...Who told you that?" Her voice turns serious. Koichi let out a nervous chuckle which made Cece turn to him. "I...saw you reading the series one time when I was here. I told Hazamada about it. Sorry."

She sighs out loud. "I guess I can't hide it any longer." She thought to herself. Cece admits that she likes the series to them. Their expression brightens from this little confession. "So, why you are asking me about this?" Both of them look at each other then their lips form a smile.

Oh no...

"Do you know that Rohan Kishibe lives in Morioh?" Hazamada asks. Cece mentally facepalms in realization. 

Is she going to be drag into their little adventure?

+++

Yes, she is really dragged to this crazy adventure.

Not able to resist Koichi's puppy eyes, Cece uses her car to drove all of them to Rohan's house. At least today is an early closing time for Cece's shop. Stepping out of her red car, they approach the house with the name Kishibe displayed on a wooden sign. That is a checkmark of ego in Cece's invisible list. No one has a sign like that unless they want attention. Koichi wonders if Rohan has family living with him. Hazamada replies that he lives alone.

"He debuted at sixteen and now he is twenty."

"Twenty?! He is so young!" Koichi shouts out in surprise. Cece looks at the two-story house. Hazamada announces that Koichi will ring the doorbell. This shock the teenager. "I'm ordering you as an older student." He replies. Koichi is forced to walk up the stairs and press the doorbell. Suddenly, Rohan grabs Koichi's wrist before he could ring the doorbell. She admits, his first appearance made him creepy. "A-Ah! Rohan Kishibe!" Hazamada exclaims, pointing at the young man. "Excuse me, would you mind letting go of my friend here?" Cece spoke up, a bit of a threat in her voice since Hazamada is a nervous mess. His teal eyes flicker to the woman beside Hazamada.