Right at Home

Early hours of the morning, Cece opens her eyes to hear the bird's chirping from outside her window. "Mm..." She sits up from the comfort of her bed. The warm blanket rests on her lap. Scratching the back of her head, the sight of her bed head is obvious. A yawn left her lips. Rubbing her eyes, her vision clears to see that she is in her bedroom. The familiar sight of her black dresser and vase of camellias rests on top of it. A tiny sneeze left her lips when feeling a sudden chill. 

"Chilly..." She thought to herself. She massages the back of her left shoulder, feeling a bit sore. Cece felt something wrap around her waist. Turning her head to her left. The sight of red hair underneath her blanket. Blinking, Cece silently looks down to see no sight of cloth clinging to her body. Then, she lifts her blanket to look underneath. 

.

..

...

Slowly, Cece puts down the blanket. The memory of last night hit her like a semi-truck. "...Oh right..." She thought to herself. It seems that their affections for each other lead to another. This includes not able to take off their hands from each other. Each moment she remembers more of their time together cause her face to burn up. The moment of vulnerability to the man she loves. They saw everything on their bodies, every little thing was shown to each other. Words of passion were also exchanged with each other. 

She didn't expect this will happen this soon. "...Missing each other for years plus embracing our emotions can do something like this.." Cece thought. Suddenly, Cece yelps when Kakyoin pulls Cece to him. The man beside her to pull her close to his body. Forced to lay on her left side, she faces the man she loves. Kakyoin fixes the blanket to cover both of them. "N-Noriaki..." Cece stutters out. Kakyoin simply hugs the woman, not caring if they are at their most vulnerable. "Don't leave." He said in a tired voice, "It's too early..." Cece turns soft when hearing his tired voice. 

Being here with the man she loves and seeing him in his cute moment is a bonus. Cece embraces the warmth as a yawn left her lips. "Okay..." She replies. Before she realizes it, they fell asleep again. 

+++

They didn't hold back.

Cece stares at the marks along her neck while looking at the bathroom mirror. She just finished taking a shower and changing into new clothes. At least she got concealer to cover the ones that are showing. Let's hope Tomoko won't see these marks any time soon. No need for her to see what happened during her date. She left the bathroom to approach the kitchen. She couldn't help but blush at the sight of his long-sleeved shirt and gray sweatpants. Thankfully, she has a couple men's shirts and sweats. They are comfortable to sleep in. 

"Why he had to look good in everything...?" She thought to herself. Kakyoin sits at the table with a cup of coffee in his hand. On the table is two plates of breakfast. French toast with a side of eggs and bacon. "Noriaki-" Cece spoke up, surprised. He greets the woman with a warm smile. "How is your bath?" He asks, "I hope you didn't mind, I made breakfast for the both of us." Cece sat at the table to join him. She felt bad but Kakyoin replies that he doesn't mind since he wants to pay her back for the night. Her heart softens. Cece had to hold back a tear. Kakyoin stood up from his seat to serve a cup of coffee for her.