Oh...Hey, Jotaro...

Stretching her arms in the air, Cece is ready to start for the day. Cleaning her face at the bathroom sink, Cece looks up at her reflection. Standing up straight, Cece glances at the large scars around her stomach area. Every day she is reminded of what she did for Kakyoin, she hasn't regretted her decision since that day. 

She just hopes that Kakyoin is doing well and living his day happily. Cece wears her usual clothing for the day. Stepping out of her house with keys in her purse, her eyes lands on Tomoko interacting with the milkman. Her eyes narrow to see it is not the usual man who delivers milk to their door. No, she knows that man despite his disguise. 

Angelo, a dangerous man who escaped from prison. 

Not wanting Tomoko in danger, Cece walks towards them. Just as approaches the duo. Angelo walks away with his red bike. "Tomoko!" Cece decides to call the single mother. She lightly jogs to Tomoko as her friend greets her. "Good morning, Cece! Are you going to your shop?" Cece glares at Angelo's back as he walks farther from them. She turns to Tomoko then smiles at her. "Yeah, I'm ready to start the day!" She replies in a cheerful voice. 

Tomoko giggles at her friend's optimism. "Want to come in and eat breakfast? My treat!" Cece looks at her wristwatch. She has two hours until she has to open her bookstore. "Sure, I have time to kill." Cece and Tomoko enter the Higashikata's household. While the women are in the kitchen, Josuke is having a conversation with Jotaro from the house phone. He had told Jotaro of Angelo's stand possessing a robber from days earlier. 

Also, Josuke heard Jotaro ask if he saw Angelo nearby. Fixing his hair, Josuke replies that he didn't see him that day. The sound of her mother with Cece's voice caught his ears. He glances away from the bathroom mirror to see Cece holding a conversation with Tomoko. Jotaro warns Josuke to keep his guard up since Angelo's stand can possess people. "Oh. Sis is here." Josuke comments. Jotaro from the other side pauses for a moment. 

"I'm coming over." Jotaro told him, he wants to know who is Josuke's sister since she knows about stands. She may be a stand user herself. "Huh? Right now?" Josuke is caught off-guard. The older Joestar warns Josuke to not eat or drink anything until he arrives. Josuke tries to stop him from coming over since his mother still held feelings for Joseph. Who knows how she will reacts if Jotaro comes over to her house. 

Cece glances at the photographs that held Angelo's image. She thanks Tomoko for the cup of coffee to look down at it. She pulls the photos from the table to hide them under her arms. "Tomoko, can I have some crème for my coffee?" Cece asks. Tomoko moves to the refrigerator to grab coffee crème from the refrigerator. Just as Tomoko grabs the handle of the fridge. Cece springs into action. 

"Anahita." Her stand appears behind her. Anahita grabs the invader, Aqua Necklace from her coffee. She grabs the stand with ease since her element is controlling and making water. "You think you can come here and invade my territory? You are wrong." Cece glares at the enemy stand. She stood up to approach the bathroom where Josuke is. "Give me that glass bottle, Josuke. I need to lock a bitch inside." Cece demands, showing Aqua Necklace in Anahita's grasp. She squeezes the stand tightly to make him regret his choice.

"Sis, you...!" Josuke is shocked to see the enemy in Anahita's grasp. "Wait a moment, Jotaro!" Josuke puts down the phone on the counter. Cece could hear Jotaro's voice from the phone. Without hesitation, Josuke grabs the glass bottle from the shelf to empty it for Anahita to force the stand inside his glass prison. With Anahita's power, the stand isn't able to escape as Josuke seals the bottle with its lid. 

The stand screeches at Cece and Anahita, cursing at them. "Ugh, this is not what I wanted to start my day with." Cece sighs. Josuke gave her a nervous chuckle. "Sorry, Sis." She shakes her head, "Next time, be careful." With that, Cece left Josuke with the enemy while she enjoys her cup of coffee. Josuke picks up the phone with the glass bottle in his other hand. "Hello, Jotaro. Sis caught the stand. What should I do with it?" Josuke asks him. "What the hell...?" Jotaro thought to himself. He tells Josuke to be careful and he will be there soon.