PENT UP EMOTIONS!

Purple eyes look towards the ocean. After eleven years, Kakyoin will finally see her. He was right, she is alive but hiding somewhere. He couldn't believe it the first time when Jotaro told him that she is in the small town of Morioh. But Jotaro wouldn't lie about something important like this. He knew how much Kakyoin still cares about her even after these years. 

Some say he is foolish to chase after a dead trail. 

Others tell him to move on...

But he couldn't...

Celia Caesar is the first one who offers friendship. She gave him the support he needed throughout this journey. She heals and protects them during this journey. She even confesses her feelings to him. He had promised to tell her how he felt and give her love and support after their battle. 

Not everything is according to plan at that time. 

He thought he was going to die and yet he didn't. 

His wounds from Dio disappeared along with the woman he loves dearly. 

He had years to think about his feelings and Cece. Kakyoin took the time to look at himself and his feelings. With a breath, Kakyoin pushes away any negative thoughts to think about the positive. He is ready to face the woman. Let's just hope that her feelings for him didn't disappear after these years. 

Kakyoin looks out at the vast ocean. His black tinted glasses reflect a bit under the sun's rays. His red hair grew a bit longer over the years tied into a low ponytail by a hair tie. He still bears the scars from Geb, a reminder of Cece's desperation to heal his eyes. Instead of his green school uniform, he wore a dark red turtle neck sweater under his dark green coat with light green trimmings. To match his coat is a pair of dress pants and brown dress shoes. His collar has the gold pins of the Speedwagon Foundation and a simple hand pin from Jotaro. He still wore his red earrings. 

"There you are, Kakyoin." A familiar voice calls out to the man. Turning around, he saw the elderly Joseph approaching him on the boat's deck. "Mr. Joestar, you should rest." Kakyoin chuckles at the man. Despite his old age, Kakyoin highly respects Joseph. He taught Kakyoin how to use his stand better than years ago. "Maaaa, don't mind me. You, my friend, look nervous." Joseph noted. Kakyoin hums under his breath. "I suppose I am. It has been years since I laid my eyes on her..." He replies, "I don't know what I will do when I meet her again." Joseph pats on Kakyoin's back. 

"You will know when the time has come...Now then, where is that pudding cup?" 

Joseph left Kakyoin in search of his beloved pudding on this small cruiser. Kakyoin shakes his head but smiles. "It won't be long now until we arrive at Morioh." He thought to himself. Kakyoin decides to join Joseph to keep a close eye on him. 

+++

Cece walks beside Jotaro towards their destination. Jotaro had called the others for a meeting. Red Hot Chili Pepper entered Josuke's home. It looks like Joseph is coming to Morioh soon. Cece felt sad to think that Joseph is growing old and gray but she is glad that he is alive. Walking on the vast grasslands of Morioh, Cece takes this time to think. During their car ride, Jotaro dropped the bomb on her. 

Kakyoin is coming here with Joseph.

That almost made her scream but she held her tongue to maintain a shred of composure. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Cece broke the silence. Jotaro simply let out a small grunt. "Payback for disappearing." He replies in a serious tone. Cece blankly stares at the man. She deserved that. Despite her composure, she is a bundle of nerves on the inside. Her eyes land on Josuke, Koichi, and Okuyasu in front of them. She heard Okuyasu shouting at Josuke about why he didn't call him about the enemy stand. He still held anger about him since the enemy stand killed his older brother. Cece couldn't blame him.