Take your shot!

Bang!

Bang! 

Bang! 

Three BB bullets hit the metal cans. The cans fell on the ground. Josuke smiles at Star Platinum's accuracy and shot. "Woah! Cool!" He praises Jotaro's work. Koki watches the sight with awe. Jotaro glances at the teens. He told them that being close to the rats is difficult but using ranged weapons such as bullets will increase their range. He hands two bullets to Josuke and Koki. Josuke let out a sigh, "I don't know, my mind tends to wander when these things are involved." Summoning Crazy Diamond, Josuke shoots his shots at the two soda cans. 

Bang!

Thud!

Josuke groans at the sight. He got one can but the other hit the wooden pole under the second can. "The second one was so close...!" Jotaro gave Josuke's accuracy an 85. Then, he places two more cans on the wooden pole. Eyes are on Koki. She glances at Josuke at her right. With a smile of encouragement, Koki took a breath. Love Bites held the round bullets in her left hand. They saw a calm expression on Koki's face. Then, two bullets flew from Love Bite's thumb. 

Bang! 

Bang!

"Great Job, Koki-chan!" Josuke saw the cans fell from the wooden pole. Koki breathes out a long breath. "Just barely." She spoke up. Josuke turns his head to her. "What do you mean?" He had to ask. Jotaro had to agree with her. "I give that 88 points." He spoke up. He adds that the first bullet just brushed past the edge of the wooden pole but hit the can. 

Approaching the teenagers, Jotaro warns Josuke should compose himself and take the shot if he is ready. If not, the rat won't give him an opportunity again. "I'm not trying to put pressure on you, but remember that." Turning to their right, they saw Kakyoin approaching them. "Ready to go?" Kakyoin asks them. Jotaro replies with a yes, walking alongside his friend. Koki saw Josuke looking a bit pale. "Are you okay?" She decides to ask. 

The teenager's shoulders sag in response. "I'm feeling plenty pressured..." He breathes out. Josuke saw Koki can work under pressure. "I don't know how someone could handle pressure like you." Koki's lips form a thin line. Josuke could see her mood turning a bit somber. "Like I have any choice in situations like this." Koki mutters under her breath. She kept walking to follow the adults. Josuke frowns a bit from the expression on her face but quickly catch up with them. 

+++

They left the path to walk on land. Walking down the dirt close to the small river, Jotaro informs the teenagers about brown rats. They stop when Kakyoin kneels to take a closer look at the brown rat's tracks. Josuke comment that it might be bird tracks. Jotaro replies that the pattern displays the rat's paws including the long thin line from its tail. "It might be a rat around 20 centimeters long." Kakyoin suggests in which Jotaro agrees. Looking around for more clues, they saw the track leads to the pipe drain. 

With a nod, Jotaro prepares the video camera in front of the pipe drain. He orders Josuke to lay down the mouse traps in front of the pipe. "Watch your fingers when taking them out, Josuke." Kakyoin warns the teenager. Josuke appreciates the warning as he took out the first trap. Koki stood behind Josuke to see that they are using crumbs of tempura instead of cheese. "Why a piece of tempura?" Josuke spoke up. Kakyoin adjusts one of the traps across from Josuke.