WHAT?!

"Thank you, come back again!" Cece thanks a customer for purchasing. Glancing at her watch, she checks the time. "Ah, school is over." She thought to herself. It has been a couple of days since their last fight with Angelo. It is a high possibility that Josuke and Koichi met with the Nijimura brothers. It sucks that she can't take part in their adventure since she had to be an adult. 

Oh well, she can't complain. At least she has something to do. Cece turns around to pick up another shipment she ordered a week ago. Using a boxcutter from her apron's pocket, she cut the tape to open the box. The sight of new books made her smile. She picks up the box to walk to the romance section. Cece neatly put the books on the bookshelf. She will the extra books in the storage at the back of her store. After putting those books away, she checks the rest of the shelves to clean up or reorganized them. 

A few students enter the store to buy books or supplies for themselves. Cece thanks them for coming. To encourage them to come back, she decides to try out a coupon system for paying customers. Each time they buy something, she will stamp a card for them. After collecting fourteen stamps, they will get a good discount on their next purchase. 

After cleaning the front of the store, Cece decides to spend a little time on reading Pink Dark Boy. Reading the first book, she got hooked on the series. Scratch that, she is becoming a fan but she will take that secret to the grave. 

No need to inflate Rohan's ego more. 

Cece snaps her head up to hear the store's phone ring. Closing the book to lay it on the counter, Cece picks up the phone. "Hello, Little leaf's bookstore. This is Cece, how may I help you?" She replies with a customer service voice. 

"Celia Caesar, I know you are working with Jotaro Kujo." His familiar voice made her pause, "Both of you should leave Morioh." Cece's smile turns into serious, her back turns away from the window. "Really? I don't think you are in a position to give me orders." She thought to herself. Cece spoke up again, "Did you ask my friend to leave already? If so, you are wasting your breath." 

"I'm the one who has the bow and arrow after I killed Keicho Nijimura. I don't mind killing you-" Oh, he wants to be threatening? Cece grips her phone tightly, her last bit of patience cut. She cuts him off with a cold voice.

"Listen here you piece of a wet mop, I have experienced things that you will never experience in your lifetime. So, don't bring your threats here. If you call me or my friend again, I'll hunt you down and rip you a new one. I may be a healer but I can prolong your life to misery!" The sound of light chime tells her another customer enters the store. 

"Have a great day!" Cece cheerfully ends the call, putting the phone down in the receiver. "Hey, Sis!" Josuke's voice reaches her ears. She looks up to see Josuke, Koichi, and now Okuyasu. "Josuke and Koichi! Welcome back! It was getting too quiet around here!" She left the counter to approach them. Her eyes land on Okuyasu. The teenager stands up straight with pink cheeks. "H-Hot!" Okuyasu thought to himself. 

"Who is this? Another new friend, Josuke?" Cece gave him a warm smile. "Hello! I'm Okuyasu Nijimura! Please to meet you!" He greets the woman. Both of them exchange a handshake. "You can call me Cece. It's nice to meet another friend of Josuke! You are welcome here anytime." She replies. Cece decides to ask how they are doing lately. Josuke and Koichi explain what happened to them with Okuyasu and his brother. The sight of sorrow on Okuyasu's face as he mentions his brother's death. Cece gave Okuyasu, a look of sympathy. 

"It sounds like your brother was a great man, protecting you until the very end." 

"T-thank you." Okuyasu softly replies. Looking at the three of them, Cece wonders why they are here. "So, what bring you boys here? Do you need a book recommendation or some school supplies?" She asks. Josuke replies that he just wants to introduce Okuyasu to her since he will be helping them out in finding the bow and arrow. She nods her head. "If you need healing from injuries or wounds, I'm your woman. Just because I'm a healer, doesn't mean I can't kick someone's ass." Cece states. She walks next to Josuke. "I taught this guy how to properly punch someone." She tells them, patting on Josuke's back.