Chapter 10

⚠️Warning - Strong Language and violence

-

~ Time lapse ~

Now back in the car with Hee Joon, I look at my nose in the sun visor mirror, sniffling as I checked myself for any remaining dry blood.

Sighing, I then close the mirror and push the visor back up, relaxing in my seat just as I hear Hee Joon clear his throat and speak up.

"..I thought that would've went better." He says, throwing his hand on top of the steering wheel.

I turn away and look out the window.
"I didn't." I say.

He looks over at me for a moment before tuning back to the road.
"Y/n will come around soon enough, she just needs time." He sighs.

"After that, she'll understand what happened, and why you did what you had to do." He finishes.

"...and if she doesn't?" I say, looking over at him.

He looks back over at me with a slight concerned expression before looking back at the road, shrugging his shoulders.
"Then at least we did our part to try and help. The rest isn't our concern, we still have work to do." He sighs

I scuff as I look back out the window.

"But don't think that way. Y/n is a strong girl, she'll find her way." He reassures me

"Alright?" He says, nudging me with his elbow.

I nod my head as I look back over at him.

"Don't let things like this get to you. At the end of the day, this is your job. There will be more situations maybe even more difficult than this that you'll have to encounter. Learn from this and do better next time." He says

I only bite the inside of my lip as I look out at the road.

He's right.

Y/n's POV-

Now in your room, you lie on your bed without your shirt on as the nurse beside you bandages up your freshly stitched wound again.

You managed to rip open the old stitches on your wound when you attacked Min Ho, causing you to bleed all over your shirt.

"Try to stay calm Y/n." The nurse says calmly

Just then, you hear the door to your room open harshly, looking over to see your Mother enter with a panicked expression on her face.

"Mom.." you say weakly as she rushes over to you.

"Y/n oh my god, sweetie are you alright?" She says, sitting down beside you and resting her hand on the side of your face.

You bring your hand up and gently hold onto her hand, nodding your head.

"What happened?" Your mother says, looking over at the nurse.

"Two gentlemen came to speak with Y/n earlier, I'm not sure what they spoke about, but after a short while one of the men must have upset her and she began to..attack him." The nurse says, looking over at you with a sympathetic look.

"Who are these men?" Your mother asks.

"I'm not entirely sure ma'am." The nurse says, looking back at your mother.
"I will ask though." She says

"Don't bother. Whoever they are, do not let them back in this room. Keep them away from my daughter." Your mother says sternly

"Sure thing ma'am, you won't have to worry about them ever coming back." The nurse says