Chapter 23

⚠️ Warning - Strong language

-

Y/n's POV-

Now back inside the car, you in the drivers seat and Moon Jo in the passenger side, you did your best to relax your trembling hands as you sped quickly down the street.

"Where am I going?" You speak up, trying to keep your eyes only on the road to avoid seeing Moon Jo in pain.

"J-Just keep straight." Moon Jo speaks out, looking up at the road for a moment.

Moon Jo's POV-

Now turning my gaze back down to my stomach, I see the blood stain on the side of my jumpsuit only getting bigger.

I had to stop the bleeding somehow.

Now feeling colder by the second, I bring my trembling hands up to the few buttons on my clothes, undoing them as quickly as I could.

Once I got it undone, I pull my arms out of the top half of my jumpsuit, now exposing the white t-shirt I had on underneath.

The blood was everywhere, yet I slightly turned away from Y/n, doing as best I could to not let her see.

I knew at this point I was losing too much blood...but I didn't need Y/n to be any more worried then she is now.

Composing myself, I inhale shakily as I then carefully take off my shirt.

After that, I then take the shirt and rip it down the middle, now rolling it up a bit and wrapping it around myself to cover wound.

Now biting the inside of my lip hard, I tightly tie the shirt in place, doing my best to hold back my groans of pain.

Y/n's POV-

After Moon Jo ties the shirt around himself, he then puts the upper part of his jumpsuit back on, not bothering to button it up again as he leaned back and exhaled shakily.

Your worry for him had now become overwhelming as your breathing fell uneasy.

You knew you couldn't take him to the hospital, not with the police now most likely looking everywhere for not only him...but you as well.

Keeping your eyes on the road, you tighten your grip on the steering wheel as you did your absolute best to not fall apart.

You had to be strong in this moment...

For him.

"I'll be okay Y/n..." Moon Jo speaks, looking over at you as he gently placed his hand on your thigh.
"I promise you I will."

You could only bring yourself to nod, taking in a deep breath all while keeping your eyes glued to the road.

"Turn right, we have to cross the bridge." He says, turning his gaze back to the road.

"Where are we going?" You finally respond.

"To my c-cabin up in the woods." Moon Jo says, voice now strained.

"Luckily no one bothers to knows me there..." He weakly chuckles.
"...it's peaceful."

Looking over at him for a moment, you noticed just how much paler Moon Jo was becoming, making your blood run cold.

"...it makes me peaceful." He merely whispers, his bottom lip slightly trembling as he breathed in.

Inhaling deeply, you lock your gaze back to the road as your eyes filled up with tears.