Chapter 25

⚠️ Warning - Strong Language

-

Hee Joon's POV-

Now approaching Moon Jo's home, Chan and I then noticed a familiar car parked directly in front of the house.

"I didn't know more of our guys would be speaking to her right now..." Chan says, yet I ignore his words.

Quickly parking behind the car, I then pull my keys out of the ignition.

Yet just then, both Chan and I notice the front door to the house open, Y/n's mother now stepping out alongside two other detectives in our department.

Seeing her...especially coming out of Moon Jo's home nonetheless, it only made my stomach twist.

"Hee Joon-" Chan starts, yet I quickly get out of the car, hearing him sigh just before I shut the door.

Now immediately walking over to Y/n's mother, I hear Chan quickly get out of the car and rush over behind me.

"Hee Joon-" One of the two detectives beside her speaks as they all finally notice me.

Yet I only cut him off.

"Where are they?!" I abruptly ask, only keeping my eyes directly on her.

"Again?" She replies, now looking back at the two other detectives next to her.

"Hee Joon, we already questioned her on everything we could. She's got nothing useful enough." The second one says towards me.

"BULLSHIT! WHERE ARE THEY!?" I yell, stepping closer and causing Chan to grab my arm.

"Calm down!" He says as he tries to pull me back some, yet I quickly yank my arm away from him.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I shout, quickly looking back at him before returning to Y/n's mother.
"She knows exactly where they are, I promise you!"

"I told you everything I know already! Whether you want to believe that or not is your problem!" She yells back, now stepping closer to me.
"Hell, you don't think I want to know where my daughter went just as bad as you all?! You know I just got her back!!"

"Oh please! Why would you even care?!" I yell back, Chan now grabbing my arm again.
"As long as you know she's with Moon Jo, then you did your part right?!"

"Excuse me!" She shouts, one of the detectives beside her now beginning to hold her back.

Yet I can't help but chuckle.

"Let's not forget that YOU were the one that pulled your own daughter out of the fucking HOSPITAL just to go and see his psychotic ass again! Especially knowing he was the fucking reason she had to be there in the first place!!"

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!" Chan yells as he finally pulls me back.

Your Mother's POV-

Immediately falling silent, I then swallow hard as I allow the detective to pull me back some more.

I know what I did was wrong...

It always felt wrong from the beginning.

But I did it for Y/n...it was the only way she'd even allow me to see her happy.

And after everything...especially with what I put her through...

Is it so wrong that I just wanted to see my own daughter at least smile again?

Especially when I saw with my own eyes just how much Moon Jo seems to really care for her?

"How did Y/n even find Min Ho's place?! HUH!" Hee Joon then screams, yet I could only furrow my brows as I kept my eyes stuck on his.