Chapter 11

⚠️Warning - Strong Language

-

Moon Jo's POV-

Now being forcefully shoved down the hall, I try to steady my jagged breathing as best I could to calm myself down.

My body still felt on fire, leaving my fist still shaking with rage as I felt Min Ho's blood drip down my fingers.

I had every intention of killing him in that moment...

Or just make him feel even an ounce of the pain he's caused me.

Finally reaching my cell, one guard lets go of me and opens the glass door.

I noticed Jae-Hyun standing by his door, watching as the guard then removed my cuffs and shoved me inside.

Jae-Hyun's POV-

Confused, I watched as the guard shoved Moon Jo into his cell, quickly shutting the door behind him and locking it.

What the hell happened?

Moon Jo began to walk around slowly, shoving his hair out of his face as he calmed himself down.

That's when I noticed it...

His hand was soaked in blood.

Now growing concerned, I turn to notice the guards begin to walk away, yet freeze as soon as the door down the hall bursts open.

Heavy footsteps now come charging down the hall, along with low mumbles that I couldn't quite make out.

Dr. Jong-Woo's POV-

Quickly walking down the hall, I begin to mumble angrily to myself as I grasp everything that just happened.

"Move!" I yell at the guards, shoving my way past them and straight in front of Moon Jo's cell.

"Do you have any idea what the hell you just did?!" I furiously yell at him, causing him to now turn his attention towards me.

His stare was empty and cold, enough so to give me subtle chills. Yet I ignored it, continuing to yell at him.

"Do you want to go to jail instead?! Because I promise you we can make that happen!" I yell

Moon Jo then begins to walk towards the glass, now standing right in front of me as he kept his piercing gaze locked on me.

"You nearly killed that man just now! Then how would that look for me?! How would that look for my damn hospital?! HUH!" I shout, looking furiously up at him.

Yet he doesn't respond, instead he steps closer, completely towering over me as he suddenly raises his hand up. He then drags it down against the glass, smearing off the detectives blood right in front of my face.

Clenching my jaw in anger, I then look back up at him, noticing a menacing smirk begin to creep onto his tear stained face.

"..Alright." I mutter,
"Do not provide him with any food, he can starve this week for all I care." I say at the guards, yet keep my gaze locked on Moon Jo's.

"Yes sir." The guards say in sync.

Now turning around, I look at both the guards as they stood straight in front of me.

"And unless you both want to be let go, I suggest you do your damn job properly next time, understand?"

"Yes sir." They repeat.