Chapter 12

⚠️ Warning - Strong language and attempted suicide. Just really sad-

-

Y/n's POV-

Laying in bed facing the window beside you, you silently listened to the rain fall to the ground as you watched the dark gloomy clouds slowly pass by.

Your mind continued to race with an overwhelming amount of thoughts, causing you to have a slight headache.

Everything felt overwhelming at this point.

You just wanted to be back in Moon Jo's arms, but you couldn't help but wonder if he even still thought of you...if he even knew you were okay.

You yourself didn't even know if he was okay at that. Nor where he even was.

It was all just too much, and you didn't know how much longer you could keep fighting.

Especially when no matter what you said, or how much you cried, no one would listen.

Sighing, you suddenly hear the door to your room open, a soft voice speaking up.

"Y/n?" A nurse says as she steps inside.

You pull yourself up and face the nurse.

"Good you're up, how are you feeling?" She asks, coming to your side.

"Fine." You say lowly, pushing your hair behind your ears.

"Good, I just wanted you to know that there is a group meeting happening downstairs. You should come join." She says with a warm smile.

You turn your gaze to your lap, not even wanting to leave your bed.

"Only if you want though, Y/n. You could just sit and listen if that's more comfortable for you." She says as she places her hand gently on your back.

You reluctantly nod your head,
"Okay." You respond .

"Alright. I'll be outside your room waiting for you, okay?" She says.

You nod your head at her with a small forced smile.

Then the nurse exits the room, shutting the door behind her.

Sighing, you pull yourself out of bed and head towards the bathroom, opening the door and stepping inside.

Walking over to the mirror, you look back at your reflection with a small huff.

Of course you looked awful, tired and disheveled.

Pushing all of your hair behind your shoulders, you lean down and turn on the faucet, splashing water onto your face.

You stayed leaning down for a moment, placing both your hands on either side of the sink as you exhaled deeply.

"Just try Y/n...for Mom." You thought to yourself

Pulling yourself up, you look back at your reflection as you turn off the faucet.

~

Exiting the bathroom, you go over to the chair beside your bed and grab your Mother's oversized cardigan that she had left behind for you.

You then pull it on quickly and put on your slippers, going over to the door and opening it.

"Ready?" The nurse says, smiling brightly.

You only nod, forcing another smile.

You then follow the nurse down the hall, making your way down to a large open room.