Chapter 13

"So, your being forced to go to your dad's party?"

"Not 'dad' Marcos' party, and yes. He also said you all have to come."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, we'll go. It's fine."

That's when my phone rung.

"Hold on, It's Sam. I need to tell him what's happened."

I got up and walked away to talk to Sam.

After a while, I walked back to everybody.

"So, who's joining me to go to my retched father's party?"

On the Thursday at 8 pm, exactly like Marcos said, a limo pulled up outside and someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and there was Michael, in a perfectly fitted tuxedo standing there waiting for me.

"Hi Astoria. You look lovely."

"The name's Scarlett- you know what, Astoria it is tonight. And thanks, I guess."

The outfit Father left me was a floor length deep red coloured dress with rose heals. (Pictures below)

 (Pictures below)

"Let me call everybody down

"Let me call everybody down."

"Okay."

I walked to the bottom of the stairs and called up.

"Guys! It's time to go!"

A chorus of 'coming' echoed down the stairs and then everybody walked down the stairs in the outfits my disgusting Father left them.

"You all look fantastic. Now let's go before my father sends out a search party to find and escort us there themselves. So, move it. Out the door and into the limo."

We all walked out the door and to the door the other guy, who I presumed was Antonio, was holding open for us.

We got into the limo and Antonio and Michael got in, closed the door and the driver sped away.

We were in for a long night.