Chapter 37

Scarlett's POV

As blaring sound of my alarm rang through my room I hit the stop button. I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes when there was a knock at my door.

No one will leave me alone today.

I grabbed my hoodie from the chair next to me and opened the door without looking up.

"Yes?" I said, still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Morning, love." Elizabeth's voice spoke softly as I looked up quickly at the nickname, she gave me.

"It's like 5:30 in the morning. What do you want?"

"My shower doesn't have hot water. Can I borrow your shower?"

"Fine. Be quick."

I turned away from the door letting Elizabeth walk to the bathroom while I got ready for my run I do every day.

Elizabeth's POV

As I walked to the bathroom, I wondered if she remembered what happened last night. I hung up my towel next to hers and turned on the shower before walking back into her bedroom and leaning against the door frame.

Scarlett's POV

"I can feel you watching me." I said

"Do you remember last night? Like the bit after I changed the bandages on your neck."

"I do. I remember every second of it." I replied while tying my trainers. I stood up and tied my short, curly, black hair into a ponytail, brushing my hand over the undercut that was slowly growing out. I felt her presents behind me. Her breath brushed my shoulder as she whispered,

"Every detail?"

I turned around to face her and whispered back, "Every detail." before our lips crashed together.

Her lips trailed down my neck.

"You're wasting water Liz." I breathed out as she left a mark on my collarbone.

"You are more important."

"I need to go on my run and you want a shower. I'll see you at breakfast. Bye." And with that I bolted out of my room with my phone and earphones in my hand and my hoodie in the other.