Chapter 34

Chapter 34

As we reached the other side of the castle where the bedrooms were, my neck began hurting.

"Elizabeth?"

"Yes?"

"Can you check my neck please?"

"No."

"And why not?"

"Because I don't need to do anything."

"Well seeing as I'm letting you stay here for free and you caused the bleeding on my neck, I think you do."

"Goodnight Scarlett." She said with a smirk and closed the door to her room.

I hit the door with my fist out of anger and screamed.

"I hate you!" And stormed to my room and slammed the door closed.

After a while of struggling to unzip my dress I gave up and sat on my and started reading a book when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I called out and in came Elizabeth. "What do you want?"

"I came to apologise."

"I don't want or need your apologies."

"I know you don't, but I thought I could help you."

"And what would I need your help with?" I placed my book on the bedside table and looked up at Elizabeth.

"Well for starters your still in your dress and I also thought you might want some help with your neck."

I sighed.

"Fine."

Elizabeth walked into the room and closed the door behind her and sat on the bed and motioned for me to turn around and she undid the buttons.

"Turn around."

"Okay."

Elizabeth turned around and I quickly got changed into my pjs and undid my hair while I told her she could turn around again.

Once my hair was free I told her she could turn around again. I quickly brushed my hair and sat back down on my bed and picked up my book again.

Without looking at her again I said "Do you need something else?"

"Didn't you want me to look at you neck?"

"Oh right, yeah." I put my book down and walked into the bathroom telling her to follow.