chapter 11: can we talk?

*>Maria

       When James left the room, I was frozen with shock.

"Excuse me please."

       And with that I ran after James. I called he's name, but he just ignored me.

"James! James! James Matthew Drew, get your butt over here!"

       What? I'm not a cuss-er. The boys do cuss, just not around me. They know I'll bet the poop out of them. When James was on top of the stairs, he went straight to he's room, and locked it. I banged on the door calling his name. After 5 minutes, I gave up and went downstairs. But before I could reach the top of the stairs, I heard him yell. What the heck? And with that, James walked out of his room with bloody hands. I ran to him.

"James what happened?! Why are your hands bleeding?!"

"I-I tore the picture o-of us in-in Sea World."

"James."

"I-I'm sorry."

       He said looking down sawing.

"James it's okay we'll tape it back together,  we need to bandaid you pams."

"O-ok."

       And with that James fainted. Scared as I am in these type of situations, I yelled for the boys and my friends up here. Including Dylan.

"Boys! You guys?! Come here!"

"Wha-James!"

"What happened Maria?"

"He cut his pams on a picture frame of me and him. When he opened the door his pams are bleeding, we talked for a few seconds than he fainted. I'm so sorry you guys."

"It's not your fault."

"I feel like it is though."

"What do you mean?"

       I took a deep breath.

"I think by telling you all about Dylan and I, he got mad and everything. He did say....wow just wow."

"Yes it was a shock, for everyone, but it wasn't your fault."

"I still feel like it."

       And with that I walked into my room and locked the door. And started to cry. What's wrong with me? And with that I grabbed my backpack stuffed it with cloths, my phone, headphones, and some money to by an apartment in New York City. I waited until it's 12:00 midnight to leave. I wrote a note and left. I'm going to a motel for the night. But when it's 8:00 I have to leave to go back home. I have to go everyone in the family is falling apart, while Christina and Mark is trying to keep them together. Everything went wrong at the restaurant. I started to cry but kept walking. I know what you're probably think why don't I drive in my Mustang 64' right? Well I be remembered of the boys. And I don't want that. I'll be for forced against my well...by who by me. I'll force myself to see them once again. I just sighed. As I kept walking I heard a hunk. I turned around to see Dylan?

"What are you doing here so late?"

"I should ask you the same."

"Well me....I came to get my girlfriend. Than ask her where the h-"

       I just gave him the look. The one said I'll-bet-you-pulp-if-you-even-think-about-saying-it. He cleared his throat.

"Heck is she going."

"That's what I thought and I'm leaving."

"To?"

"New York City in the morning."