chapter 8: a lullaby

"Okay so let me get this straight. You've been underground fighting! All of you!"

"Umm ye-yes."

"All of you are ground for 2 months!"

       Okay your probably confuse at the moment so let me fill you in. Rewind!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

       So when we got home after the fight. We thought Christina and Mark was asleep. But as you can tell they weren't. How did they find out we were all fighters well that's easy. Oliver spilled the beans. With just one look he caved in 1st. Than both Mark and Christina were shock. As you can this is the part where you push play. Play!

"Were what?"

"That's not fair?"

"Do you want to know what's not fair? My kids are fighting and they could have been injured or even killed!"

"Christina I can-"

"No, no more explaining. All of you go to your rooms now!"

       As her command, we did what we were told. Great we're grounded for 2 months. Just great.

>Christian's Pov

       Great just great. All 6 of us are grounded. Just because of we were fighting. Ugh that's ju-. Before I could even finish my thought someone knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Hey."

"Oh hey what's up Maria?"

"Umm can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What's up."

"Can you be my date for my 18th birthday party?"

       Yes! A million times yes! I just clear my throat.

"Yeah. Why not."

       I said trying to keep claim but failed. She just giggled. Well what can I say. She beautiful. And I know Nick is after her. I know I'm a year older than her, but so what?

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For being a friend."

       Ouch. That kinda hurt. Did I-did I just been friend zoned? Oh man!

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing."

"Chris-"

"It's nothing okay. Can you please leave, I have to take a shower."

       I said while pushing her out of my room. Great this is the worst day ever.

>Nick's Pov

       As I was eavesdropping I heard Chris and Maria walking to the door. I quickly went to my room. I heard walking down the hall. Than it stopped in front of my door. Than she knocked. I opened it.

"Hey."

"Hi what's up?"

"Umm what's wrong with Chris?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for starters, when I told him, thanks for being a friend his mood changed."

       And with that I busted out laughing. He just got friend zoned! Ha hah. I mentally laughed evilly to myself.

"What's so funny?"