Chapter 29 "My old opponent."

Hello my lovely loves of mine let me tell you I've haven't updated since summer started. Okay first off I'm working on my cosplay for Anime Fest. Packing and planning for California, I went to the lake camped for a few days ect... But good news!!!! I'm giving you a chapter!!!! Yay!!! Also I'll like to thank you all for sticking with me through this book!!! Also there's not a lot of chapters till the Ending! I know after a really...REALLY long time to finish this book. I hope you enjoy the chapter and sorry if the chapter might be crappie I'll edit later so don'tworry okay I'll shut up now let you read the book.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Reminder if you for got what happened.

Maria is finally home with the Drews, the older 5 boy's made a plan behind her back, the boy's and her arrived at the secret hideout for the boxing. Maria got confused who's 'Bone Crusher' and Oliver is going to be killed be Maria when she found out she's about to be in the ring.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Everyone was screaming Bone Crasher's name. I wonder- I didn't finish my thought when someone came up to me and said something I wasn't expecting.

"Bone Crasher! Long time no see! Where have you been? Also can't wait for your fight in a few! Hey I gotta go get some good sits, bye." I waved back smiling. What a nice man. Wait what!? Hold up a second, I'm Bone Crasher?! Since when?! I'm going to kill those boys! I looked at James with anger clearly on my face. He looks scared. Good!

"James where's Oliver?!" He points over on the left side of the ring. Of he is so dead. I ran over to where he is and grabbed he by the collar.

"Are you serious Oliver!?" I basically yelled. "I can't freaking fight! You know I don't remember anything!" I kept screaming. What am I going to do?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Ma-Maria...look I-I just wanted to see if be in the r-ring will help you remember something." I let go of he's collar. He wanted to do it for me. I let out a sigh and nodded an okay. "Where's my cloths or do I fight in this?" He smirked and gave me a duffle bag. "I think you'll like this outfit." He said while turning me around and pushing me towards James. James took me back to the room with 'Bone Crusher' on it.

"You have about 7 minutes left till your fight so hurry and get dressed." I just nodded and closed the door. I quickly got changed and could help but feel nervous.

My boxing outfit was a white sports bra with a connected shirt with 3 skulls on the front, black shorts with two red stripes on the waist band, black, white, and red boxing gloves with a skull on each, and full black boxing shoes. I quickly put my hair in a high ponytail. I sighed when I looked at the clock near the door. Only 2 minutes left I quickly opened the door still feeling nervous.

"Ready?" James asked and all I did was nodded. I believe I'm about to do this.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Walking into the ring I heard Centuries by Fall Out Boy. Everyone screamed Bone Crusher, screaming my 'boxing' name. I felt a extremely nervous now that I'm near the ring. All the boys were I'm guessing my side of the ring. I bit my lip out of being nervous. I felt someone grab my hand. I turned to James and squeezed he's hand. All I felt in that moment was tingles can only be falling for him? He smiled at me with he's white teeth. I couldn't help but smile back. "You'll do great." He told me in my ear. I just blushed bright pink. "Th-thank you." I stutter. I quickly turned around.

I can do this... I can do this... I can do this. I kept chanting in my head.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

*2 rounds later ;)*

'How did I last this long!?' I said in my head I saw my opponent about to swing at me but in my instincts kicked in I punched her hard enough for her to be knockout.

10

9

8

7

I stopped listening after that. Did I....? Did I just won? Then all of a sudden a memory I'm guessing just flashed.

'Come on. I thought to myself. Right now I'm covering my face from the punches. But of course this chick doesn't know when to stop. And than I heard the ball rang. It's the 5th round and we got a few blows between us. But nothing to bad. I just probably got a bruised cheek and busted lip. And for her she's got a black eye and bruised adaman. But like I said nothing to bad.

"You got this Maria okay?"

I just ignore Oliver.

"Yeah Maria got kick some-"

I just looked at Nick and raised my left eyebrow. He just smirked at me. Than I heard the ball rang I got up ready to box. I got this in the bag. She'll probably do the same thing again but that's okay because I'm just wearing her out. By each round she "has" me in the corner but I'm doing that on purpose.

I feel like that guy in 'Real Steel'.

I took a deep breath and started to do the exact same thing. She thinks I'm in the corner. She thinks I'm going to lose, but in reality I got her. And exactly in 'Real Steel' she started to get tired. She starts to throw punches with less force each time. And with that I knew it's almost time.

After a few more punches, she started to move back in defense position. But I'm sorry honey your going down. And with that I swung a punch. Dead in her face she feel but got back up after the 3rd second. But that's just the beginning.

I'm going to win and that's final, not backing down.

"And our winner...BONE CRUSHER!"

The announcer spoke while rising my left arm. Man that girl was hard to beat. But I had a plan so I guess that's what made me win...right?

I just smiled and waved. I mentally sighed of happiness. Man I missed boxing.

"Hey Maria!"

I turned to my right to see James on the ring ropes smiling. I smiled back. Than I saw all the boys jumping in the ring and picked me up. All the boys said 'Ma-ria! Ma-ria! Ma-ria!' style. I looked to my opponent and told the boys to put me down. They did what they were told. Than I walked up to my opponent and told her she's an awesome fighter. Smiled and she said that I'm great fighter also.

"We should hang out some time."

"I can't Bone Crusher."

"Why not?"

I asked confused.

"Because I'm going to Europe for a long time. Maybe we I come back sometime in the far future."

"Of course! I'm Maria by the way."

"Lila."

"Cool so maybe I'll see you in a few years. But I hope we get to see other sooner than later?"

"Possibly."

She said as she walked off. Hmm she seems really nice. I'm going to look forward to seeing her in the future.'

"Lila..." I said before everything started to become blurry. "Maria!" A voiced said, I'm guessing James because I felt tingles when the voice caught me. "J-James...?" I said when I looked up. I need to meet Lila again!

"James I need to find Lila." I said while my vision is coming in and out. "Who?" I just smiled. "My old opponent." He looked at me, shocked clearly on he's face. Then my vision went black.