chapter 2: Funeral

Hello my lovelies ❤

So this is my revised edited of chapter 2! I hope you enjoy it!

------

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PHOTOS BUT HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THE PHOTOS OR VIDEOS!!!!

------

the link for the healing quote: https://quotationinspiration.net/healing-quotes/

For the white 1964 Ford Mustang:
http://inspirationseek.com/ford-mustang-1964-photo-gallery/

The link for the Mansion:
manhttp://www.stylemotivation.com/19-gorgeous-houses-that-look-like-castles/

YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjhbt5qcD8o&index=30&list=RDEMvkvcBeN8suptWRJuk0e2qAb

------

Edited on: August 20, 2019

------

As walked down the stairs I heard Christina knocking on the door. Sighing held my hand above the handle before opening it.

With a quick glanced I saw Christina in a sleek jumpsuit reaching to her ankles. With crisp folds around her waist.

Over the folds was about an inch thick belt. Over her jumpsuit is 3/4 length blazer.

But just below her belt is a small around a baby bump. Raising my eyebrow as I looked at her.

Giggling she rubbed her belly. Still rubbing her belly she looked down with a smile.

"I'm finally having a girl!"

"I can see that. I'm happy for you."

I said with a weak smile on my face. She nodded as she looked at her belly.

"Thank you, maybe we should start heading towards the funeral."

"I agree."

I said as I walked out the front door. As I close it I slowly reached out and touched the door. My fingertips barely gracing the red wooden door.

Walking down the front porch stairs I felt my eyes water. Filling up like a pool of water. Begging to be freed.

Biting the inside of my cheek to in hopes hold back the never-ending waterfall.

As I continue to follow Christina I looked at my black heels. Getting lost in my own thoughts.

'Why... Why would they attack my family? What have they done to deserve this? We were just a happy family. But yet, someone took the people that I love away from me. They... They need to be punished for what they did. They- '

Cut off by my soon to be violent thoughts, I felt Christina put a soft warm hand on my shoulder.

Looking up at her, I noticed she was crying. Her lip quivered as she held my face in her hands.

"Oh, Maria... I know saying sorry won't bring then back but it's okay. You, you just gotta be strong. Come here."

She said as she brought me in a tight hug. For some odd reason... I believe her but I can't let it go.

"Thank you, Christina, but if you're asking me to forgive and forget. You're wrong."

I said as I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. I can feel the anger from the men who took away my main source of happiness. Grieve from my parents sudden passing. Anguish at the thought of being alone. And fear for what's to come and who's to come.