Chapter 25: birthday bash part 1 *sort a bit*

When I found out this morning it was my birthday I felt guilty. Why you might ask because I was underground fighting while Christina was working on my party. So I went upstairs to go apologize. And I did until I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

I said not looking at the caller ID.

"Maria! Happy birthday!"

I heard all my friends from here yell from the other side of the phone.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem but it fells like forever since you haven't been here at school."

"Yeah Maria."

I heard Rosie whine through the phone. I just smiled and laugh. This is what I need.

"So when's the party?"

I heard Ally through the phone.

"Umm 8 o'clock I guess. Oh come early so we can get ready together! Oh and don't forget to bring a mask."

"Ooh so mysterious."

I laughed at what Jasmine said.

"Very. So come here around 6:00."

"Okay!"

Is all I heard from the girls.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

As I was I went to continue to apologize to Christina, but she said it's okay because I had a lot on my plate and I was so worried about my little sister. And missing a month and almost a half of school. And let me say that's going to be a lot of school work for Alex and I.

So as a person like me I went to the boxing room and of course box and work out. What? It helps with all the stress.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

It's 5 o'clock right now and I need my dress. So with that thought in my head I went to the elevator and bumped into someone.

I heard him groan in pain. I looked down to see Chris. So I scurrying up from on top of him.

"I'm sorry Chris! I didn't see you there!"

I said reaching out to help him.

"It's fine I really didn't see you there either."

"So are you going to be here for my party?"

"Of course."

"Great!"

I said and hugged him.

"Oh and are you bringing a date?"

And with that he blushed.

"Is the Christian Drew blushing?"

"No..."

"Aww who is she?"

"Umm well you see we met in one of my classes and she's really sweet, smart, funny, and beautiful."

"Aww my little Chris is growing up."

"Oh shut up."

I started to laugh.

"So does she like you also?"

"I don't know, can you help me?"

"Of course! What does she look like?"

"Here,"

He showed me a picture of her and he was right she is beautiful.

"We sort of dating..."

"What does sort of mean Chris?"

"Well technically I didn't actually ask her out. We hold hands and stuff but I didn't ask yet."

"Christian!"

"What?"

"I'm going going hit you!"

"Look okay I know what your thinking and I'm just nervous that's all. What if she says no?"

"Your an idiot."

"How?"

"Can't you see that she does?"

"Hmm."

I slapped my forehead.

"Good bye Chris."

"Bye Maria! Thanks for the tip!"

"Your welcome!"

I yelled while he ran to he's room.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"So how does it look?"

She said removing her hands from my eyes.

"Oh my god...Christina it's beautiful! I look like Cinderella."

"You think?"

"Oh yeah!"

She just smiled. I look at her than her tummy. She should pop anytime soon. She has been pregnant for a few months now.

*A/N: Picture of the dress and the mask on the 1st page for mobile devices and on the side for computers*

"Hey I also have something."

"What?"

She just smiled and went into her closet and grabbed a mask. This is going to be the best 18 birthday party.

*A/N:

Sorry if it's not that good of a chapter...but I have a question for everyone...what should Christina's baby name be. It's a girl by the way. So yeah its need help with that...oh and I'm going to try to updated faster for you guys!!!!

XOXO
~♡Rico♡~