chapter 4: don't you bring me down

Hello my lovelies ❤

So quick note! I've revised and edited this chapter already and it got deleted!!! So here's to round 3! I hope the third time is the charm! Everyone, please don't skip the author's note at the end I want to say something ❤

Alright so here is the video ⤵ and no I'm sorry but in the revised chapter 4 the lyrics won't be in here.

Now onward to the chapter!!! Wow, I haven't said that in a while. Anyway onward!!!!

-----

As Christina and I walked towards the kitchen we walked through the foyer. The reddish-brown bricks decorated the walls.

Slowly doing a 360° I took in the foyer slowly getting every detail as possible. There stand beautifully two glossy black staircases hugged the walls as it descended down to the mixture of shades of gray flooring.

Looking down I noticed there are three shades a gray diamond-shaped pattern. The floor freshly polished to watch one can see their own reflection.

I felt my mouth open as I scanned the room more.

As I scanned the room I noticed that there were small gold accents on the baluster. Smiling weakly I walked closer. Touching the cold railing as I sat on the soft gray carpet on the steps.

I rubbed the soft carpet with my left as I faced forward to see two other levels with the same black and gold accent railing and baluster.

I turned to my right to look at the detailed gold accent. Every once and a while there stood a different shape. I softly touched the gold as it complimented the gray flooring and the reddish-brown bricks.

On the balcony levels, every ten or so held a black matt oval with gold wrapping around as if they were doing dancing with one and another.

Looking up at the ceiling there stood a beautifully designed chandelier. Many strands of diamonds draped downward as they meet a rather large gold band. The diamonds meet once again as and formed a bowl-shaped. Once the bigger dome ended a smaller dome mimicking the bigger. As the smaller of the dome-shaped finished there stood a clear glass ball to stand out.

Around the room, you can see the reflection of the diamonds as the light hits them individually. As the light showed through the reflection bounced off the walls looking as if there were stars in the room.

Along the walls were family portraits. Standing up I descended down to the polished flooring.

In the middle of the staircases were a light shade of gray sofa chairs. On either side of the chairs held dark Mahogany end tables.

Running my finger along with the mahogany wood feeling every so often a small rigid or an indentation.

Looking at the sofas once again I walked towards it to see different sorts of shapes and sizes pillows. Some apple red others were plain white with gold specks.

Grabbing a pillow and hugging it close to my chest. As I did so I got a waft of Roses. Smiling as a small flashback of whenever my dad and I would get my mom roses for her any occasion. My smile falling as my heart ached knowing I will never get to see either of them ever again. My eyes started to water as I plopped on the sofa.

I bit my lip to avoid the tears from falling. Crushing the pillow in my grasp as it became quite difficult holding them back. Slowly I felt the warm liquid falling down my cheeks. Not holding back anymore I let them fall down freely.