summary & prolonge

Edited: 3/21/17

Meet Maria Catherine Martin. She lives in Elberta, Alabama. She thought her life was perfect. Good grades, awesome friends, popularity, awesome family and an awesome home. That all went down the drain when her parents were murdered in a local restaurant. Did I mention it was their restaurant? No will it was. After what happened to her parents she just want to leave her home town to live in Los Angeles, California. With who you might ask well to her family friend's of course. With her 10 sons and 1 daughter on the way. What will she do?! How will she survive in a house of 10 boys? Well I guess you just have to see.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

       So yeah now I'm 17 turning 18 in 5 months. I'm so happy but also sad. My parents won't see me graduate or get married or even see their grandkids. But I guess after 10 years I just have to suck it up. And not the dirty kind....nasty minded people. But hey I'm guessing your wondering who I'm living with right? Well let's just say there's a lot of people. And I mean a lot of people. But I guess you just have to read before you get to meet them. Now I guess I just have to start from the beginning. Well here we go......

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

       Do you want to know what's weird. Before my parent's died, my dad gave me a Faith ring. Just 10 years before both of them passed away. I don't know why and I still don't know why. Till this day I still wear it. And I still remember when he gave it to me.

--------Flashback--------

"Hi pumpkin."

       Dad said while he got off of work. I love it when dad calls me pumpkin.

"Daddy! You're finally home!"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be here?"

"I dunno."

      He just chuckled. Than picked me up and threw me up and down in the air. I just giggled.

"Amen, what about your wife honey. Don't I get any love?"

       She said in a joking voice.

"Well of course my love of my life."

       He said while putting me down on the floor. Than got on 1 knee and whispered into my ear.

"Why don't we tickle your mommy. What do you say?"

       I just nodded.

"On the count of 3. 1....2....3!"

       After that we ran towards my mom.

       After a few minutes of tickling my mom, my dad said he had a surprise for us. Of course as a little kid I jumped up and down.

"What is it daddy?"

"Well here you guys go."

       He said while pulling out a small box and a long box. He gave me the smaller box, while he gave mom the longer one. The box I got was a gold ring that said faith. But as a little kid I didn't know what it said. So I asked my parents. They just laughed while dad said it says faith. It was a lot bigger than my fingers. He said I'll grow into it in a few years.

       Mom got a beautiful necklace with dad's and mom's name on it. It was beautiful. The names were on a gold locket with a gold chain. He said for her to open the locket. She did what she was told. I looked over her shoulder to see what it is. It was a picture of her and dad, than the other picture was of all 3 of us. It was so beautiful. Especially my faith ring. Mom said that the day she dies she'll give it to me. I just smile and nodded.

Little did I know, that they will die the exact date but 10 years later....

*A/N: picture on the side or on the 1st page for mobile devices.*

--------Flashback--------

   So now you now the beginning, now you have to know the rest of my story huh?

(A/N : Oooh cliffhanger! Ha well I guess you just have to read on and find out later......mawhahaha! >:) I'm evil & I know it hah....anyway hi guys ha and also I just want to say I love ya'll... :)

                          XOXO
                            ~RICO~