A/N *Author's Note*

Okay so I'll update on Monday because of WiFi and I'm using up data. I used over 2 GB!!! And I have a limited!!!! Ugh breath Rico breath....*takes a deep breath* it's okay I'll have well hopefully have WiFi on Monday. I'm sorry I really am. But I don't know how to fix the WiFi at all so yeah. By the way here's my updating days.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Updating days:

Mondays

Wednesdays

Fridays

And.....

Sundays

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Once again I'm really sorry I can't updated without using data. Ughhh!!! And it'll help if I went to my grandmother's but I didn't go the weekend because my dad said no. I mean thanks dad *note the sarcasm* hah anyway hah I just wanted to let you fits know that also I'm working on chapter 3 of the book. And I'm working extremely hard. But it's worth it because of you guys!!!! I love you and workout you I would have never thought writing these books. Also without you guys I would have never in myself to write these books. So I thank you for that but not just that either but loving me and each other. You guys rock....and you guys are my rock hah I know a cheesy way to say how much you guys are important to me. Hugs and kisses....

                                XOXO
                                 ~RICO~