Chapter 19: Alex's case workers is coming tomorrow *sorry for it being short*

A/N:

Okay guys so I'm so sorry if the last chapter was bad I mean come on!!!! I had an Author's Block!!!! Would you blame me?!?!? So I put something together if that makes any sense. But anyway I really am sorry plus if you think a chapter isn't very good, please don't say anything terrible. I have feelings too!!! Plus if you like them please tell me. I love you guys....*smiles*....anyway here's chapter 18 and please be nice if you don't like it.

>Maria's POV

       After we got back from Six Flags, we all went to bed. Well would you blame me? After being there for hours, we just wanted to go to sleep. But I still wonder what James was going to say.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~
*few days later*

'Give me reason

To prove me wrong

To watch wash this memory clean

Let the force cross

In the distant in your eyes

Give me reason

To fell this wrong

To let the space between

Let it feel like

The truth

Across the New Divide

Give me re-'

"Hello?"

        I said still sleepy.

"Hey you do know what time it is right?"

"What do you mean?"

       I said sitting up waked awake.

"It's it's 10:39."

"What?!"

       I yelled and got up. I looked to see Alex laying down asleep.

"Alex get up."

"No 5 more minutes."

"No Alex it's 10:39 am!"

"And?"

"And? Alex we need to get to school!"

"Maria, it's Saturday."

"What?!"

"Yup."

"I'm going to kill you Nick!"

       I said getting out of bed and ran to Nick's bedroom where I hear him laughing.

       I swear to god I'll kill him...or prank him back...hmmm...wink wink. I thought with an evil smile.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~
*a few hours later*

"Hey Nick!"

"What?!"

"Well I was wondering if you get me some cake?"

"You have 2 legs-"

"Please it's that time of the month."

"Ew!"

"Yeah, yeah so can you?"

"Might as well."

       After a few seconds I heard an explosion. Not a big one just from a cake. Yup exploding cake prank.

"Really?! Oh I'm so going to get you back Maria!"

       He said while he came in the living room. And with that I was on the floor holding my stomach from laughing.

"That's what you get when you prank me first."

"Grrr..."

"I think you mean woof."

"Hardy har har..."

       He said walking out of the living room. While I got back on the couch. The living room is pretty big if you ask me. The walls are dark red almost maroon. There's pictures of everyone hanging all around the room. There's 2 couches, a love seat, and with a coffee table in the middle of the room. The love seat is against the wall left from me. While the other couch is on the right from me. There's only 3 cushions on both couches but you can fit five people on each couch. In front of me is the coffee table. It has wooden legs and wood around glass surface. Under the glass surface look like chains but they aren't really. Than a few feet away is a fire place that's black that suites the room perfectly.  Than above that is the 80' 3D flat screen TV.

"Maria?"

"Yes?"

       I said while I turned to the door entry way to see Christina with the house phone.

"Umm a strange man wants to talk to you. He said his name is Mr. Parker?"

"Oh okay."

       I said getting up and getting the phone from Christina.

"Hello?"

"Ah yes Maria, I just want to tell you that I'm going to see if your home that you're living in is stable to live in."

"When are you coming?"

"Tomorrow around noon."

"Oh okay."

"Alright see you soon than Maria."

"Of course, good bye Mr. Parker."

"Good bye Maria."

       I just hung up and just stared at the phone, frozen. I just gulped. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and yelled for the boys to come downstairs.

       After a few seconds they all came downstairs.

"What's going on?"

"Yeah Maria, what's going on?"

"Boys Alex's case worker is coming tomorrow."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

A/N:

Okay sorry for not updating in a while like I said at the beginning...I had a serious bad case of a Author's Block. Oh and I don't know if they are case workers or what...but if you do you what the really are and their name please leave a comment. I need help with that. Also I might updated a chapter once a week. I know and I'm sorry!!!! Plus I need inspiration if you have an idea leave a comment or a private message or whatever. I just need inspiration. Please and thank you.

                                    XOXO
                                    ~♡Rico♡~