Chapter 10: his here... *part 2 of 2* kinda short

After leaving her "office", I went to the trampoline room. I opened the door to see all the boys in there. Oh this is going to be fun. I thought with an evil smirk. I closed the door quietly so they won't know I was there. I pushed the down button and walked in. I waited for the doors to close, it did in a few seconds. I quickly ran to my room so I can give my Nerf guns, which hold 4 darts each gun. Oh yeah....I smirked evilly. I grabbed a vest that holds my Nerf guns. I feel like Rocket Rocoun! I thought evilly. And with that thought in my head I left my room. This is going to be so much fun!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

As I got on the 6th floor, I walked to the trampoline room. I opened the door slowly. Mawhahah they're still in here! Oh this is going to be a blast. And with that I ran and jumping while shooting.

"Aaaaahhh!"

"What the-"

"Run!"

"Ahhh!"

"You can run, but you can't hide!"

I'm so mean but I didn't care because I'm laughing with them.

"Your good at shooting you know that?"

"Yes."

"Who taught you?"

"An old friend."

I said with a weak smile. God I miss him.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"What's wowng Marwa?"

"It's nothing Cam."

"Okay. Marwa?"

"Yeah buddy?"

"I'm hungrwie. Can ywu hwlp mwe on makwing a sandwich?"

"I would love to. Come on buddy let's get you somethingto eat."

What? His to cute to say no to! Oh and let me guess you're probably wondering about my job hunt a week ago huh? Well to tell you the truth....NO ONE WAS HIRING! NOT EVEN HOOTERS! Ugh which sucks by the way. But whatever. As we got to the kitchen, Cam quickly ran to the fridge.

"So what do you want to eat buddy?"

"PB&J!"

"Okay."

I said while grabbing the penutbutter and jelly. While Cam grabbed the bread. I also grabbed a butter knife.

"How many PB&J's do you want?"

"1."

He said while holding 1 finger. His so adorable!

"Okay."

After I made him a sandwich. I made one for myself. Wait would you call a PB&J a sandwich? Oh well. I mentally shrugged.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

*2 boring weeks and 3 days later*

"How am I going to help Christina if I can't even pick a dress for the event?"

I said sighing.

"I can help."

I instantly sat up.

"Jared?!"

"The one and only."

I ran to him and hug him to death.

"Can't-breath!"

"Oh sorry Jar. What are you doing in California?!"

"Well I got a message that you miss us."

"Us?!"

I said smiling because I can't believe that my friends are here. Who would have believed it?!

"Yeah....well Christina said that you missed us and she bought us tickets to see you. Plus gang is going to stay here for a week."

And on cue as always...I mentally laughed.

"Hola chicka!"

"Bella! Maxine!"

"Hey girl!"

"Hey!"

"Wait I thought you said-"

"Sup."

"Oh my god! Maxwell!"

"Hey sis."

Max said even though we're not really siblings. Plus he's a dork. Not! Well he has the brains but he's also hot. So he kinda has the total package...except he never had a girlfriend before. Why I never knew. Went though we knew each other since middle school.

After hugging my "brother", Zach walked in.

"Hey Zach!"

"Hey Maria."

I hugged him than pulled away to see the first person that I fell in love with. Dylan. I couldn't believe it. He's standing looking at me, while I'm probably have my jaw to the floor.

"Dylan?"

"Hey babe."

Oh my god, his here. I ran and gave him a hug. He started to swing me around still hugging. My heart still beats but...

"I missed you."

He said cutting off my thoughts. He misses me?

Thump, thump, thump,thump

Wait...I can't. Can I? No I like.....

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

*A/N:

Cliffhanger! Oh my god who does she like? Does she still like Dylan, her Alabama boyfriend? Or one of the boys?

Real quick who's team are you on? Leave a comment on who's team your on. Maybe in the future....she might marry him? Hmm who knows....

XOXO
~♡RICO♡~