chapter 22: the big change short chapter...sorry...

After the accident I was worried and confused. Than I find out that Alex was in critical care. I found that out with James near me. Did I mention that it's all my fault and that stupid driver. Yes? Okay good. Oh I'm so sorry your probably wondering what happened. We let's start from the day we left to the room to see Alex.

       After we walked to her room I wanted to cry, but I had to stay strong for her. I sat next to her in her bed. I started to play with her hair while she slept. Than she started to wake up.

"Who are you?"

"Alex it's me, maria."

"Who?"

       I quickly looked at James and yelled for him to get the doctor. They came in and told me to leave and James as well. I couldn't move. Not one bit until James picked me up and we left. I felt my throat starting to burn and I knew that feeling very well. And I just fell to the ground and I had no urge to get up from the floor. And then he carried me bridal style until we reached my hospital bed in my room. He put me down and laid next to me. After a few seconds of silence I cried on James's chest.

       Days went by and I didn't talk to anyone. The boys tried to make jokes about stupid stuff. Oliver tried to get me to box out my emotions. And Mr. and Mrs. Drew tried to get me to eat, but I did feel like eating anything. I just stared out the window. Than one day I told the doctors I don't want any more visitors until my sister remembers everything. Days went by and still nothing. So I finally got out of bed afters a few weeks to see her again but she wasn't in there. I saw the nurse fixing the bed. So I asked where's Alex. She said that she's in a different room because they're going to scan what going on her in her head. I was confused so I asked her why. Than she looked at me with sad eyes. And than she told me that Alex has a 50% of making it. I took off running to my room. I quickly grabbed my clothes and changed. I grabbed my phone which by the way was dead. So I used the hospital phone to call someone. Someone that's been there for me for awhile. He picked up after the first ring. Than I heard he's voice. Than I said I needed help. And I can hear he's smile through the phone.

       After a few minutes he came. I got up and hugged him. I was so glad to see him. Man I miss those green eyes. I thought to myself looking in he's eyes and than hugged him again.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

       And now were here in the present. And days and days of Alex being in critical care and me coming home, I just miss her being right next to me on the bed. So I quickly grabbed one of her stuff animals and hugged it like my life depends on it. What can I say a girl misses her little sister...is that wrong?!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

*A few days later*

       It's been almost 3 months since the accident and still she doesn't remember a thing. So I do what anyone else who loves boxing would do. Call Oliver over the intercom.

"Oliver I need you really quick!"

"Why?"

"Would you just come here?!"

"Okay, okay I'm coming."

       He said while ending our conversation over the intercom.

"What's up?"

"Is there any..."

       I said in mid sentence to whisper the rest of the sentence.

"Underground fighting?"

       He looked at me with pure shock.

"Umm yeah tonight why?"

       He said while dragging on with the why.

"Because I think it's time for skull crusher to come out of hiding."

"Are you serious?!"

       He basically yelled.

"Shush! And yes I'm serious! Now set up a fight for me quickly!"

"Okay I'm on my way!"

       He said while running to he's room downstairs. Oh I'm so going to enjoy this.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

A/N:

Okay sorry for not undating. But let's just say I'm addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh...and that I finished watching the original series a few weeks ago. Like June 3...and I got addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh GX...I know, I know...I should have been updating but I made a goal to finish the last season to the original by the last day of school for me. Or does everyone else got out on June 4th? Oh well anyway also I passed freshman year!!!! I'm going to be a sophomore next year!!!!! I'm so happy and that means less than 3 years I'll graduate from high school!!!!! Ugh it seems far away but than again it doesn't. You know what I mean? Anyway I love you guys so much so please forgive me.

Xoxo
~♡Rico♡~