Loving the Drew Boys

So you guys requested this and in here to deliver it 😏

This...

Is....

The....

Remake!

Okay so I have written the first chapter already. Not published just yet. But, it will be ready soon.

I also have another novel named, "When Sparks Fly". I will leave both summarily down. I'm also in the works of writing that novels first chapter as well. They do have the cast and character's ascetics.

So go ahead and add them to your libraries because these two novels. Well, let's just say, you're gonna want to bring snacks because these new novels.... they are hella interesting.

They both will have mature content. So if you don't like it you can skip off or skip the part. It is truly up to you!

Now here are the summaries. Enjoy.

Loving the Drew Boys
_______

*Remake of Living with the Drew Boys*

TRIGGER WARNINGS WILL BE PRESENT IN THE NOVEL!!! IF SELF HARM, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, OR THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE THEN PLEASE SIGN OFF OF THIS NOVEL!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
__________

Maria is eighteen years old who went through a traumatic event. An event that changed her life... forever.

Dealing with her parent's death and the possible murder coming back for her. Frightened for her life, she is thrown into a whole new household fell with male testosterone.

It doesn't help that they look like Greek Gods. But maybe this is what she needs to heal from all the pain.

Or maybe it'll make things worse and she shuts down... forever.

Follow in Maria's journey of healing, happiness, depression, love, and excitement.

_______

When Sparks Fly

_______

"Listen, Cole, we've been best friends since we were kids. We've had sleepovers, movie marathons, hell, even had dress up. But Cole, we're just friends."

Jessica Stone is and a seventeen-year-old girl who's enjoying life. A single pringle NOT ready to mingle. She was living life perfectly until her best friend confesses his feelings for her.

Cole Johnson...
________________

Cole Johnson has been in love with Jessica Stone for many years. Some can say love at first sight. He's been there for her through thick and thin. He kept his feelings deep down until he saw her kissing the bad boy.

Scott Richards....
________________

Scott Richards isn't your average "bad boy". No, there's emotion deep down besides being stone cold. No, he has a heart, sorta. He doesn't care what people think of him. But involve his family or close friends, you're better off being dead. He was perfectly fine until someone thought it would be nice to push him into someone.

Jessica Stone...
________________

It only took 3 seconds, 3 people, 3 emotions. Now all you have to do is watch as everything unravels.