chapter 23: guess who's back...

A/N:
I'm so sorry you guys but I thought I updated this chapter but apparently I didn't. So I'm so sorry for that. But I hope you like it it's sort of short I think. But anyway enjoy.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Finally, bone crusher is back!"

"Yeah man but was has she been for the past few months?"

"I don't know man she went all MIA on us."

"Nah duh stupid!"

I heard 2 guys saying a few feet away. God I hope I'm doing what's right?

"Hey what's up? You look worried right now?"

"Oh hey Chris I didn't see you there. Oh yeah I'm fine...just pre-fight jitters I guess."

"You'll do fine I promise."

I just sighed hoping he's right. I took a deep breath while I heard the a song play but it wasn't mine though. It was my opponent's song. It was two step by UNK. Which by the way is a awesome song...in my opinion. But I'm not going to let people know that. And than after the ref spoke it was my turn. Than I heard Eminem (feat. Pink) won't back down. And that's my cue.

"Good luck out there Maria."

"Thanks."

I walked to the ring with a stone hard face. I'm not going to lose this fight.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Come on. I thought to myself. Right now I'm covering my face from the punches. But of course this chick doesn't know when to stop. And than I heard the ball rang. It's the 5th round and we got a few blows between us. But nothing to bad. I just probably got a bruised cheek and busted lip. And for her she's got a black eye and bruised adaman. But like I said nothing to bad.

"You got this Maria okay?"

I just ignore Oliver.

"Yeah Maria got kick some-"

I just looked at Nick and raised my left eyebrow. He just smirked at me. Than I heard the ball rang I got up ready to box. I got this in the bag. She'll probably do the same thing again but that's okay because I'm just wearing her out. By each round she "has" me in the corner but I'm doing that on purpose.

I feel like that guy in 'Real Steel'.

I took a deep breath and started to do the exact same thing. She thinks I'm in the corner. She thinks I'm going to lose, but in reality I got her. And exactly in 'Real Steel' she started to get tired. She starts to throw punches with less force each time. And with that I knew it's almost time.

After a few more punches, she started to move back in defense position. But I'm sorry honey your going down. And with that I swung a punch. Dead in her face she feel but got back up after the 3rd second. But that's just the beginning.

I'm going to win and that's final, not backing down.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"And our winner...BONE CRUSHER!"

The announcer spoke while rising my left arm. Man that girl was hard to beat. But I had a plan so I guess that's what made me win...right?

I just smiled and waved. I mentally sighed of happiness. Man I missed boxing.