chapter 12: orange envelop... *kinda short*

(1 month later)

      I'm ungrounded! Finally! Yes very one it's been a month and only a few days until school starts! Let me fill you in during the month. Okay when James came into my room to tell me something and rudely interrupted by Mac. I looked at James when Mac saw him in the room. Than backed up our of the room. I turned to looked at James so he could finish what he was going to say. But instead he shrugged as in don't worry about it. I just sighed and walked out of the room. When I went to the elevator, Mac was kinda late on me trying to run away. But I guess I'll let him slide. Why? Well because he was at his friends house at the time.

       Other than that the first 2 weeks was fun....not. I was stock in my room the whole time! Besides eating of course. But at least I got to spend time with the girls. Other than that everything was just dandy. But here's the best part the boys got along with my friends! And I think Nick has a thing for Bella.

       With that image in my head chuckled. I chuckled for a few seconds before I heard a knock on my door.

"Coming!"

       I said running to the door to unlock it.

"Come in!"

       I said walking to my bed not knowing who's I opened the door to.

"Can we talk?"

       I turned to see Chris.

"Hmm what's up?"

"The sky."

       He said while chuckling. I couldn't resist the urge to smile.

"No but seriously, I was wondering if we can go an a date. Since we had to cancel the last date."

       Oh yeah. Umm you're probably wondering why it got canceled huh? Well let's just say me dating Dylan made the boys and my guy friends kinda awkward at first. After 2 weeks they started to get use to each other.

"Sure."

       I said while smiling.

"Cool see you at dinner than?"

"Well yeah....there's going to be food."

       He just smiled while chuckling.

"Okay well see you later."

"Bye."

        I said chuckling.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

       After dinner Christina, ask me to come to her office.

"Hey you wanted to see me?"

"Oh yes. Honey you're going school shopping tomorrow with all the boys."

"Say what now?!"

"Don't worry, I'll be there also."

"Oh okay. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes!"

"Okay bye Christina."

        I said chuckling.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

(The next day)

       I was happily asleep until I heard,

"Attack!"

       And with that I jumped out of the way. And might I say the boys are slow when it comes to my reflexes. Hey boxing helps.

"What's going on."

"Owwie."

"Well me and cam were going to "attack" you, but that back fired."

"Aww poor cam!"

"Really no 'Aww poor Jason and cam'?"

"Are you 5?"

"No."

"Exactly."

"Hamfhems."

"Huh?"

"Nothing all I said was that breakfast is ready!"

       Jason said while running out of the room.

"Marwa?"

"Yeah buddy?"

"Can ywu carrw me downstairs?"

       I shook my head. What? A.) His adorable. B.) He's getting better in talking. And C.) How can you ever say no to that! And my head shake. I picked him up. But for a 5 year old he's kinda heavy.

"Oh hey honey you got something in the mall today."

"Really? From who?"

"I don't know, but it's over there if you want to open it."

       She said while pointing at the counter. I grabbed it and sat next to Jason and Oliver. I ripped open the orange envelop.

"It can't be..."

"What honey?"

       I looked what was in the envelop and my eyes started to get watery.

"I think I might be sick."

       I said while running to the nearest restroom. Dropping the envelop in the process. After emptying out my stomach. I turned on the water to wash my face. Why now? After months? Why now?!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

A/N:

Ooo what's in the envelope? Who knows....

                               XOXO
                                 ~♡RICO♡~