chapter 1 of new book

Hello my lovelies ❤

So this is the first chapter of my new book~ I decided to post a small part of my new book. I made, well more like attempting to do mood boards. Let me know what you think!

I have a cast in the new book as well. Also~ I'm attempting to make a trailer. Keyword attempting but I'll post it soon!!! I'll post the first chapter very soon possibly in a couple of days. I'm trying to make the chapters very long and detailed.

Okay now onward to the sneak peek of chapter 1 of "Among the Pages"

------

Last day of school before Senior year

Elisa's POV

TICK

TOCK

TICK

TOCK

I sighed as I watched the clock go by slowly. Feeling as though the world is passing by ever so slightly. I subconsciously started tapping my number two pencil. Only five more minutes left of class then I'll be free for the Summer.

I bit my lip anticipation. Eager to leave I look over at my friends, Anastasia and Lucas. I smiled big at them. Lucas just rolled his eyes at me while Anastasia squealed quietly. As the clock was about to hit 12:30, our principle spoke over the intercom.

"Lady's and gentlemen we're going to have a code blue. I repeat we have a code blue. This is not a drill. Please stay in your classrooms and lock the doors. Do not open the doors for anyone until an administrator or police officer comes to the door. Please stay put and please stay quiet. Thank you."